PDA

View Full Version : Night Owl Champions

kimsophia
June 13th, 2017, 02:16 AM
Wooo! Warriors win the NBA championship! Root toot hoot!

I got my baby bibs and burp cloths finished so I need to get them mailed. I was going to make more felt food (A piece of banana pie to go along with the slices of blueberry and cherry pie) but I want to get back to working on the Village quilt, so the kiddies can just wait until Christmas for more felt food. I did make bowtie pasta and black olive slices, too, so they'll get extra felt food. It's a big hit with all the cousin's grandkids! Yay! :)

It has been so hot and dry here in Iowa. I'm praying for rain (along with everyone else I pray for).

How's everyone doing?

Judy, USMC
June 13th, 2017, 03:21 AM
I watched the NBA Championship game tonight. It was well fought. Congrats to your team, Kim.

Podiatry appt for Steve's Diabetic Neuropathy earlier followed by a visit to the hospital to pick up a CD copy of his lung MRI. We go to the Thoracic Surgeon tomorrow (70 miles south) to get his lung biopsy scheduled. 2 quilt shopsand a JoAnns there to visit and then a stop at Fresh Market butcher area to get some lean meats. I love going there but (budget-wise) would love it if the appointments were a bit further apart. This will be a one-day trip.

I intended to be in bed by midnight ... well that didn't happen! So off to bed now. Hope everyone gets the weather they need.