PDA

View Full Version : Whoot Whoot

KPH
June 12th, 2017, 06:55 PM
After months of wondering where it could be... DH and DS found my hexie quilt! Naturally, it was packed in a box inside another box. But one things for sure, I didn't need that finger pointing that I packed that in that box, and put it inside that other box. lol, I told him weeks ago what kind of box it was in, not my fault he couldn't find it. I just wanted to know it was safe!

Well it's safe and in my sewing room. Now to get him to admit that my sewing desk/table won't fit in the door of the sewing room. I guess I'll get that finger pointed back at me tomorrow about that one.

Moving is a pain in the ____!

Monique
June 12th, 2017, 08:06 PM
At least if was found.

Simply Quilting
June 12th, 2017, 08:39 PM
I am glad that it is found.

jjkaiser
June 12th, 2017, 09:01 PM
I'm happy for you too. Just let us know if you move it again so we can tell you where to look next time!

Rhonda K
June 12th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Glad you found your quilt.

Can you remove the table legs from the unit? Then put back together in the room? Or can you turn up on end and get it through the door?

Good luck with your sewing room.

Star lover
June 13th, 2017, 07:40 AM
Happy your quilt was found! Hope you get your sewing room in order soon...with no more finger pointing!

KPH
June 13th, 2017, 12:06 PM
My desk is an old executive desk from back in the day. Solid wood, heavy as all get out. No way to take anything off of it other than the drawers, which will make it a lot lighter. The issue is going to be the 29" door way. Three guys struggled getting it out of my old sewing room with a 36" doorway. It's got to get turned into a small hall space, go straight through the door, because they built a closet into the room after the door was placed.

redcaboose1717
June 13th, 2017, 02:38 PM
I think we have all done something similar from time to time.....The older I get ( I am 62 ) the more I forget things!!!
Just a few minutes ago, I went into the bedroom to take a 20-30 minute nap, and couple find the remote for the TV, so I could put the TV on one of the music channels Comcast has......I looked for that remote for about 5 minutes before I found it....suddenly I wasn't tired any more !
Silly, Silly Me !

KarenC
June 13th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Glad the quilt was found. I agree moving is not fun. I was in my house 3 months before I found the charger cord for my work laptop. Well, after working from home one day last week, I had to find it since battery was dying. It was in a box in the garage. Don't ask why.