PDA

View Full Version : Pray for Manchester

Julie A
May 23rd, 2017, 12:09 AM
News tonight is terrible. Please pray for those injured and the families of those killed today in England. Terribly and unbearably sad.

SallyO'Sews
May 23rd, 2017, 12:18 AM
UK Forum friends, please check in and let us know you are all right. Praying for all.

stationarymom
May 23rd, 2017, 01:06 AM
Prayers being sent for all of those who died or were injured or affected in any way tonight.

Judy, USMC
May 23rd, 2017, 02:04 AM
Another senseless act. My heart goes out to all affected.

And yes, British forum friends please check in! BBC here in the US reported that many traveled to see the concert.

Hulamoon
May 23rd, 2017, 02:07 AM
And they are all young people :(

Bouse
May 23rd, 2017, 06:30 AM
No where near me so I'm fine but of course terribly saddened by the events from last night.

Wrenmuzz
May 23rd, 2017, 06:42 AM
I'm miles away but it still hurts. My granddaughter is 12, the age group of fans and the thought that her life could have been snuffed out by one cruel idiot is hideous. Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers, the people responsible need to realise that these acts draw us together and make us stronger. My daughter and I visited New York in November 2001 and people thanked us for visiting, it never entered our heads not to go! THEY WILL NOT WIN!

Bubby
May 23rd, 2017, 08:04 AM
My heart breaks for the families and friends.

Lyndaj
May 23rd, 2017, 08:08 AM
This attack just makes me SO angry. This one targetted young kids/adults just starting out in life. Just SO wrong.

Ginny B
May 23rd, 2017, 08:25 AM
My heart is heavy. My thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this horrendous, evil act.

Monique
May 23rd, 2017, 08:40 AM
It doesn't make you want to go out in public at all anymore. Prayers for Manchester.

auntiemern
May 23rd, 2017, 02:30 PM
So sad and senseless. Prayers for those affected by this senseless act of terror.

MaryUK
May 23rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
I live a little way away but a friend's niece was there but got out ok. However I have been told of another youngster who was not quite so lucky and is currently in hospital. Some of the children have been brought to the hospital I work at - it all feels too close!!
Thank you so much for all your prayers and concern x

Carolnnc
May 23rd, 2017, 02:58 PM
I just saw this on the news. My heart just breaks whenever I see another senseless act like this. There is so much hate in the world now. I pray for the families who have suffered in this horrendous act.

Julie A
May 23rd, 2017, 09:56 PM
The news is full of this story and, unfortunately, this evil-doer's name. I will not give any recognition or fame to a man who chooses such a monstrous act by uttering or writing his name. But in my home, we will pray for every person injured and killed and for their families.

I know Britain is large and that not everyone lives in or next to Manchester. But I also know that Missouri is a long way from Boston and that on one horrible day, we all became neighbors and family. And i think it is probably exactly the same for the British now. To all of our Forum who live in Britain, know that you are in my prayers.