PDA

View Full Version : Are we hooting tonight? The Night Owl thread

kimsophia
May 22nd, 2017, 12:50 AM
I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to stay awake but I just wanted to give a hoot! What's up in your nest? We're cleaning carpets.

DNeubauer
May 22nd, 2017, 12:56 AM
I am a night owl most nights. I would be sewing, but machine is 'sick' and goes to the shop tomorrow. Hope it is nothing too serious otherwise I will be an unhappy camper this week. Sew (oops so) tonight I am catching up on the forum posts and now I am heading to bed to finish a book called We Band of Angels. Have a good week.

Judy, USMC
May 22nd, 2017, 01:08 AM
My turn to go to the doctor tomorrow so will go to bed earlier than normal. Will probably get a referral to a surgeon to get rid of this lipoid on the top of my thigh. Nothing major to worry about. Hopefully we will have a follow up date for the results of Steve's cardiac catherization soon, too.

Weather is very pleasant after a mini heat wave last week. The yard is looking great. Anyone else early hooting tonight?

stationarymom
May 22nd, 2017, 01:18 AM
The owls are early tonight.I went up to NH yesterday to say goodbye to my Uncle he has lung cancer and just got home yesterday for hospice care.He looked good and some some very lucid moments while I was there,so I want to thank everyone that has him in their prayers I do believe they are helping him and family.

Simply Quilting
May 22nd, 2017, 01:58 AM
I am for a little bit longer. I have a load of wash in the washer that has to get done and I'd like to get another load washing. We have done some deep cleaning this weekend so that adds to the laundry pile. Plus, I finally gave up on it fully being spring time weather and decided to put the summer bedding on the bed.

I was glad that I was able to stay at home all day yesterday because we had a busy day today. We had church and Sunday School. Then came home where I had fixed a lasagna and all it had to do was bake. While it was baking, several of us took a nap. Then after we ate, we went to a 50th anniversary party. They are such a wonderful, sweet couple. It was a quick hello and goodbye as we had to travel to get to the children's 4-H meeting. Usually, the meetings are not on Sunday but summer ballgames really eliminate so many from being able to attend during the week. Then ds had a Bible study meeting. And finally evening church.

The one of the biggest blessing of today is the sweet little baby turns 6 months old. He has two teeth and is trying to crawl. Even though he isn't fully crawling, he still can get where he wants to go to. He is a happy, active baby who is growing up way too fast. We will find out on Monday just how big he has gotten as he has his check up.

Have a hooting night everyone :)