PDA

View Full Version : Night Owl Flying in Spring

kimsophia
May 6th, 2017, 02:02 AM
Hoot hoot! It's midnight here and for once I am on the ball enough to put up a post...How's everyone doing? I'm embroidering a seam treatment with a thread that has a shiny plastic filament wrapped around it and it keeps snarling and breaking. I won't buy any more like this!

Hoot your latest! @,@

stationarymom
May 6th, 2017, 02:09 AM
I was just going to start a post but saw yours .I had to go to the burn clinic yesterday for a checkup,it seems that things are coming along but they say my grafts are still immature(I don't know how long this will take).That's not a bad thing everyone heals in their own time I guess.My DS will be traveling for business tomorrow night He flies from Boston to Hongkong then on to Malayasia for 3 weeks.I don't know what his poor dog is going to do without him.There isn't too much else happening here.

Judy, USMC
May 6th, 2017, 03:07 AM
Ugh - Kim I learned a while ago to never use that fancy looking thread. What should have taken an hour to finish took me two. And at then end it wasn't something I was proud of. It was something small and I think I wound up tossing it.

Glad to hear recovery is coming along. I know it's slow going but hang in there.

Miserable day here but the skies cleared up enough to see a few rays of sunset. Next week will only be in the 70's. I like that because it means the lily blooms will last longer. Will be up for a bit to see who else checks in.

shawnan
May 6th, 2017, 03:54 AM
Today was my ADS - All Day Sewing - that I sponsor. I use the Masonic Center because my hubby is in charge of the building and it has everything we need - lots of tables, plenty of electrical outlets, a kitchen for lunch etc. Yesterday was my usual eye injections day so I wasn't sure how it would go today, but it went fine. I actually didn't set up my sewing machine but did some cutting instead.

Does everyone have their horse picked for the Kentucky Derby tomorrow (later today actually)?

Nancy

Judy, USMC
May 6th, 2017, 05:02 AM
Does everyone have their horse picked for the Kentucky Derby tomorrow (later today actually)?

Always rooting for the underdog ... read there is a horse who lost an eye and is still running ... 30-1 long shot ... forgot the name!?!?!?

Nice of you to sponsor the sewing day!

mischiefkat
May 6th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Always rooting for the underdog ... read there is a horse who lost an eye and is still running ... 30-1 long shot ... forgot the name!?!?!?

Nice of you to sponsor the sewing day!
His name is Patches. kathy