PDA

View Full Version : The rare and elusive Night Owl

toggpine
May 5th, 2017, 02:02 AM
This new job is kicking my rump!
The farm was busy enough, but wow!

I'm getting to bed pretty much right behind the 5th grader these days. I miss hanging out with you all. I have some fun stories from my new Kindergarten buddy. I can only imagine what he's been through to get him to this point.
At least I haven't had to get a distemper shot like a couple of the other para-educators are thinking about. My guy hasn't tried biting yet.
One more day to get through for this week!
Hugs for all of my quilty friends!
Cathy

bubba
May 5th, 2017, 02:29 AM
I'm headed to bed while there is a lull in the storms!! We have to be at the doctor early, and with the problems I have sleeping, if I start now, I might fall asleep by 0200 and get a few hours sleep.

pcbatiks
May 5th, 2017, 02:33 AM
Hey Cathy........glad to see you post again. Hope tomorrow is a good day!

kimsophia
May 5th, 2017, 02:44 AM
I'm doing a lot of embroidering and seam embellishments. I even sewed some cording on using a zig zag stitch and the regular foot on my machine. I'd want a cording foot if I were to do that a lot as it is slightly flattened from the pressure of the foot, but not much.

Watched the first half of the Warriors/Jazz game but it never got close enough to be real exciting.

Hoot hoot to the other night owls! :)

Judy, USMC
May 5th, 2017, 03:06 AM
Pat, I think our fella's are on the same medical schedule ... we just got back today from Steve's testing!

Had a bit of rain late this evening and there's 100% chance of rain tomorrow. I don't know how much more is due - but at least another inch. And we are under a tornado watch until 4am.

Toggpine - Hang in there; the weekend is coming!

bubba
May 5th, 2017, 07:10 PM
When I went to bed last night, I read for about twenty minutes and zonked right out. You know those nights when you are sleeping really good, then wake up fully awake at 0350??? Unfortunately, last night was one of them! I finally fell back asleep sometime after 0500, and we got up a couple hours later. After the doctor we went to breakfast and a garden shop then both came home and took a nap! I just woke up, but he is still asleep. He laid down sometime after me, so I don't know how long he's been sleeping.