PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Sandy/EasyQuilts?

Vonnie
April 19th, 2017, 11:10 PM
She has not logged in since January and no posts since November.

Anyone know if she is Okay? :(

Cathy F
April 20th, 2017, 01:36 AM
Another member Mayfromjersey has been missing too. I PM's her and never heard anything. Hope they are both ok.

Bubby
April 20th, 2017, 07:48 AM
I haven't seen Sandy on the forum in ages and several of us have been trying to contact May. A few of us send cards to her home.

TMP
April 20th, 2017, 02:49 PM
I have been missing them both. I hope they are okay.

Ginny B
April 21st, 2017, 08:04 AM
I tried contacting May also but haven't heard anything back. I hope they are both ok.

Vonnie
April 21st, 2017, 10:22 AM
I just sent Sandy a pm. Hope it generates an email to her.

Sandy Navas
April 21st, 2017, 12:37 PM
*****NEWSFLASH*****

I had a friend who is close to Sandy do a check for us.

Sandy is doing well, given her eye issues. She has been in a 'funk' about quilting, but spends a lot of time knitting and crocheting. She's gradually coming to terms with the great loss in her life and adjusting to life without Earl. Contemplating moving into a smaller place where she can have her special pets - one of whom often gets lost in the backyard because he's short and she isn't always able to find someone to mow for her in a timely manner. She's happy and quite a fun lady.

Now if we could just hear about May.

Vonnie
April 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM
Thanks Sandy!

She must be extremely lonely. Hopefully she knows that even if she isn't quilting, she can still post here.

LauraP
April 21st, 2017, 07:59 PM
another one who has been missing is Grampz. I miss his tool stories.

Monique
April 22nd, 2017, 08:00 AM
*****NEWSFLASH*****

I had a friend who is close to Sandy do a check for us.

Sandy is doing well, given her eye issues. She has been in a 'funk' about quilting, but spends a lot of time knitting and crocheting. She's gradually coming to terms with the great loss in her life and adjusting to life without Earl. Contemplating moving into a smaller place where she can have her special pets - one of whom often gets lost in the backyard because he's short and she isn't always able to find someone to mow for her in a timely manner. She's happy and quite a fun lady.

Now if we could just hear about May.

Thank you Sandy. I also sent May a message on FB but haven't heard back either.

LauraP
April 23rd, 2017, 09:01 AM
I just got an pm from Grampz. He is one busy person! He and his DW are starting an embroidery business.

mischiefkat
April 23rd, 2017, 09:55 AM
I just got an pm from Grampz. He is one busy person! He and his DW are starting an embroidery business.

How great is this. Good luck with your new adventure. Kathy

Vonnie
April 23rd, 2017, 02:12 PM

How cool is that!

Thanks for the update.

Wishing his family great success!