PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

Monique
April 16th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Happy Easter everyone. Enjoy this day whichever way you can.

JCY
April 16th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Good Easter Morning to All ~ I'll be going to church this a.m. I may swing by W-M afterwards & pick up some Rx's. No special plans for the day. No family here. I'll work on my Bible Study lesson & hope to get more FMQ done. I'm working on a panel quilt. The quilting really doesn't show all that much except on the back. I'm using Angela Walters' "Meander Feathers" this time. The front is a busy fabric with scripture verses & sayings, so I figured it would be a good fabric on which to practice.

I did more lawn watering yest. It's been so dry here. We have an appt. on the 21st to have our sprinkler system start-up. There may be an occas. frost yet, but I think the danger of any hard freeze is past. It's supposed to be in the 70's again today. I wish I could snap my fingers & get rid of all the dandelions in the yard!

My hay fever has been bad the past couple days. Nose dripping, eyes watering -- even with my being on a 24 hr. antihistamine since mid-March. It makes me feel like I've got a cold. I try to remember, this too shall pass. At least I'm able to sleep okay at night.

I hope everyone has a good Easter Day. Enjoy your family get-togethers and celebrate the occasion--His Resurrection. He is Risen!

Bubby
April 16th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Easter Wishes to Everyone.....He Is Risen!!

MHG Winnower
April 16th, 2017, 09:04 AM
May all the bunnies in your garden be made of chocolate!

Suzette
April 16th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Happy Easter everyone! May the fulfilled promise of the risen Lord fill you with peace, joy and happiness.

Ginny B
April 16th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Happy Easter everyone! Peace, Love, Joy and Hope to all.

Iris Girl
April 16th, 2017, 09:47 AM
May your basket always be full of what you love!

bakermom
April 16th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Happy Easter!

KarenC
April 16th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Happy Easter everyone. Just attended outdoor sunrise Mass, and will now start preparing for DD/SIL to arrive for lunch later. Weather I so great here. Hope you all enjoy your day.

CraftyJnet
April 16th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Happy Easter to all!!

grammaterry
April 16th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Happy blessings this Easter morning! Closed the restaurant today so we could concentrate on our blessings! The Lord has blessed us with a beautiful spring day healthy family and hope for eternal life!

KPH
April 16th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Happy Easter! We celebrated with friends yesterday, so a quiet day here.

We've put in an offer on a house in FL, but agent says there are multiple offers on the table. If it's meant to be, it will be. I just have a little niggling that this isn't 'the one.'

Going to pack up the crap DH dumped in my sewing room so we could eat at the table yesterday. It's been needing to be done, but the house inspector put the radon tester right in the way to get the boxes. Now that its gone, no fear of tripping on those stupid tripod legs and breaking his 'toy',

Peace and joyful blessings to all.

Navy Wife
April 16th, 2017, 06:59 PM
We have had a lovely day . DS and DDIL came by and went to church with us. They don't attend church regularly, so I was glad they came with us. Our service was joyous! Beautiful music, not too loud, and a good sermon. Then they came home with us and prepared dinner which they had brought over. I love having sons nearby! It has been a beautiful day, almost too warm. I took a short nap this afternoon, and now am ready to bind a quilt while I watch PBS. I hope you all have had a wonderful Easter.

AuntieVic
April 16th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Thanks. Happy Easter to all.