PDA

View Full Version : Thunder and Lightning Night Owl

kimsophia
April 16th, 2017, 02:07 AM
Hoot hoot! Yikes! I hope my nest here in this tree doesn't get hit! @,@

How's everyone doing? I haven't done much sewing lately as I've had to rake out my garden beds and then I'm too tired to but tonight I did make a felt deviled egg. Now I have two.

What's your news? Happy Easter! :icon_bigsmile:

Judy, USMC
April 16th, 2017, 06:13 AM
Saturday was a beautiful day - sunny with mild temperatures and a slight breeze.

Steve was sitting on the porch weeding his flower pots. His lilies are already 6 inches tall. He forgot he was connected to the oxygen concentrator; stood up; walked to get another pot about 10 feet away and proceeded to scare himself when the nasal cannula pulled his head back. Poor guy thought he was having a stroke!

Most of the azaleas here are still blooming ... so hope y'all have a beautiful Easter Sunday.

redcaboose1717
April 16th, 2017, 08:11 PM

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !
We had a nice quiet Easter. Went to Sunrise Service. I made cookies for the coffee hour after church. It's been quite awhile since I have felt good enough to bake anything.
The kids all went to their respective in-laws for Easter.....I gave the grandkids their baskets from me on Good Friday after Good Friday services.
For something different we had boiled ham dinner today. There was just the two of us. We went out for dessert.