PDA

View Full Version : Good Saturday morning

Monique
April 15th, 2017, 08:35 AM
I don't usually post here on the weekend but heckfireshoot I just feel happy this morning. Maybe almost turning 57 makes you happier, I don't know.

Not much happened yesterday. I had a long conversation with a friend, she is popping by this morning for coffee. We also have an invitation for dinner tonight with friends. Dinner tomorrow with family, what more could a girl ask for. I could get used to all these dinners, I tell you.

It is another bright, sunny start to the day. I believe rain is forecasted for this afternoon.

I continue to quilt the lap quilt, I am seeing the end coming soon at this rate.

Have a FABULOUS Easter Eve day everyone. Blessings and prayers going out to those in need.

Bubby
April 15th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Good Morning Monique & Everyone....Jeff just left with his helper to go to the apartments for a long day of work. I want to try to shop for some flowers for our tubs.

Little Olive had a treatment yesterday. She has an Ecoli infection we will try to get cleared up. We will see how she does after the effects of the latest treatment wear off. She lost a little weight since last month.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend. Hugs....

Ginny B
April 15th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Good morning all. Going to be a busy weekend. John and Rob and granddog arrived last night. Sis and Larry will be here in a few hours.
Happy almost birthday Monique.Time for me to get cooking. Have a great weekend everyone. Happy Easter.

seaturtle
April 15th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Morning all, I haven't been around for a while, but I just stopped by to let you know that I've missed y'all. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

Iris Girl
April 15th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Morning all. Its sunny for now will cloud up later and maybe some rain then sunny and 80's tomorrow. Shopping done, clothes are washing. Got some topsoil and chips to finish off the flowerbed. Sewed 2 pair jams/surfer/skater shorts for my son. Here is a pic of the 2nd pair he grabbed the first and is wearing them already. same print only in black on the others. Happy Easter to all!