PDA

View Full Version : Hugs for Pat (Bubba) have been delivered

Caroline T.
April 14th, 2017, 08:27 PM
I wanted to let everyone know that I went to the hospital this afternoon to see Pat and was able to deliver to her a great big collective hug from all her friends and well wishers on this forum.

I'll leave it to Pat to give an update on her husband's recovery, but will share with you all that he is in a lot of pain and hasn't been able to get much rest yet.

While I would never wish the battle that they have been fighting on my worst enemy, I do have to say I had the opportunity to observe Pat as she dealt with hospital red tape trying to get someone there who was qualified to give him the care he needs, and I am amazed at the emotional strength and patience that she exhibited. I truly admire her for it.

Pat only got a few hours of sleep since they arrived at the hospital last night, and according to what she was told by her daughter, was talking in her sleep, well actually responding to another patient in another room who was quite vocal. So her rest wasn't very restful, and she is exhausted. Hopefully tonight she'll get some much needed rest.

Please continue to keep Pat, her husband, and the rest of her family in your prayers. Your outpouring of love and support truly does help them get thru this awful fight.

Hulamoon
April 14th, 2017, 08:37 PM
How nice you went to visit with her. I always have them in my thoughts. I thought is was turning up and sad to see it turning the other way. (((Hugs Pat)))

Doloris
April 14th, 2017, 09:20 PM
I can vouch that it has been a long ugly road up to this point for them. Hoping that this will be the fork in the road that takes them to better health;

KPH
April 14th, 2017, 10:39 PM
So glad you got to go and visit for a little bit. Lifting prayers for healing and rest.

auntiemern
April 15th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Glad she got some friendly forum company. Continued prayers for both of them.

Ginny B
April 15th, 2017, 12:59 AM
So glad you got to go give her a "forum hug". Prayers for healing and rest.

stationarymom
April 15th, 2017, 01:17 AM
I'm happy to hear that you got to keep pat company for a bit and delivered forum hugs.I didn't know that MM was back in the hospital,I will def. keep them in my prayers.

pcbatiks
April 15th, 2017, 01:36 AM
Thank you for the update. Forum prayers will continue for them.

toggpine
April 15th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Caroline, which hospital is he in this time?

bubba
April 15th, 2017, 02:46 AM
Caroline, which hospital is he in this time?

St. Joseph's.

grammaterry
April 15th, 2017, 10:29 AM
What wonderful supportive friends you are. One can only hope for friends that pray,stay and comfort

seaturtle
April 15th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Thanks for sharing, Caroline T. So happy you were able to be there for her!