PDA

View Full Version : Estate Sale for all the Seattle area peeps!

EnumclawGramma
April 13th, 2017, 05:08 PM
If any of you go....I want a full report!!

https://www.estatesales.net/WA/Seattle/98107/1495806

pcbatiks
April 13th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Woweee! No fair posting something that tempting to those of us so far away! :D. That is one drool worthy estate sale.

Libby, are you going?!

bubba
April 13th, 2017, 09:28 PM
If any of you go....I want a full report!!

https://www.estatesales.net/WA/Seattle/98107/1495806

The thought crossed my mind as I'm headed up to Mt. Vernon tomorrow to see the tulips........don't know if I'll have the time.

Judy, USMC
April 13th, 2017, 11:16 PM
I'm so afraid that my estate sale will look like that! So much fabric ... so little time!

Caroline T.
April 14th, 2017, 12:54 AM
Ok I love you, but that's just mean...showing that when I have to work all weekend.

stationarymom
April 14th, 2017, 01:13 AM
If anyone goes we need a full report so we can live it with you since we are so far away.

CraftySweetPeas
April 14th, 2017, 02:06 AM
Hmmmmm.....tapping fingernails on desk.....hmmm.....ah....maybe. Wait...if nobody else is going, then I don't know....

I guess I could tell my husband it is my DUTY to go...? Will update if we go.

Monique
April 14th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Hmmmmm.....tapping fingernails on desk.....hmmm.....ah....maybe. Wait...if nobody else is going, then I don't know....

It is your duty and you could buy us all a little something!!

pcbatiks
April 14th, 2017, 09:56 AM

Think of it as rescuing some of the fabric and being able to give it in a new and loving home. :D

EnumclawGramma
April 14th, 2017, 11:11 AM
It's right by my Son, Joshua. I told him he should go and get himself a new cutting mat (he's an artist and uses them a LOT), and while there.....Mama needs some fabric! LOL! Not happening! He's in the middle of a new art piece and just won't go. We've got things going all weekend too. And then, truth of it is that I KNOW how crowded it's going to be. And I just don't have it in me right now.....