PDA

View Full Version : Good morning Thursday!

Cathy F
April 13th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Morning all,
Didn't see a morning thread so I thought I'd get us started. Looks to be another nice day with the sun smiling down on us.

Getting the grandkids Easter goodies put together for Sunday. They are all grown but still love getting some chocolate and a few surprises and of course some money is always appreciated by them as they all have cars and can use gas money!

Getting excited about my upcoming retreat and have started packing a few projects to take with me. Will be leaving Wednesday so hope the weather is good for driving the 4 hours I have to go.

Wishing everyone a good day, I'm off to get my coffee!

Monique
April 13th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Good morning Cathy. I guess we were both writing at the same time today.

Nothing big happening here for Easter, although we were invited to my favorite sister-in-law's for dinner on Sunday. I can't say no to meal I don't have to cook.

Have a wonderful time at retreat.

Cathy F
April 13th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Good morning Cathy. I guess we were both writing at the same time today.

Nothing big happening here for Easter, although we were invited to my favorite sister-in-law's for dinner on Sunday. I can't say no to meal I don't have to cook.

Have a wonderful time at retreat.

I agree, any meal you don't have to cook tastes wonderful!

Star lover
April 13th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Two funny!

Bubby
April 13th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Morning Everyone....I've been sewing a little this morning but just shut everything down to get busy around here. I want to bathe Olive today and tomorrow she goes to see the vet. She seems to have perked up somewhat from a few days ago. Yesterday she had a good day and she spent a good amount of time in our bed watching TV and napping.

Cathy, I'm so glad you are excited to be going to your retreat. Maybe it will inspire you. Have a wonderful time. I wish I was going with you.

We have no big plans for Easter...just us and the Girls this year. They love to hunt eggs, so I will hide a few for them in the house.

Today is supposed to be another beautiful Spring day. I need to wash windows and clean the living room carpet. We have plans to work in the yard this evening after dinner until dark. This is a busy time for us at home and at the apartments.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day with hugs....

WendyI
April 13th, 2017, 12:06 PM
morning again all!! xoxo