PDA

View Full Version : A beautiful sunny start to this Thursday

Monique
April 13th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Good morning. It is going to be a beautiful sunny day today. More snow melting weather.

Still going strong quilting on the lap quilt. The bid is now up to $70.

Not sure what today will bring, sometimes hubby just wants to get out of here. We may possibly go out for dinner at the racetrack tonight, not sure.

Whatever you do my friends, have a wonderful day.

Star lover
April 13th, 2017, 09:26 AM
I'll be very busy today....and for the next few days. Family stuff going on.
Hope everyone has a great day! Have a blessed Easter!

Cathy F
April 13th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Morning,
Monique and I must have been typing at the same time!

Bubby
April 13th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Hi Monique, It's going to be a pretty day weatherwise. I should take advantage of it and wash the windows but I think it should wait until all the oak pollen has come down. I could to the inside of them, though.

Little Olive will get a bath today. She has a vet appointment tomorrow. Tomorrow is also Good Friday and Highway 63 all the way to Houston (13 miles) and far beyond will have Christians holding large white crosses on both sides of the highway to remind everyone about the true meaning of Easter. As we drive past them we honk and they wave to us. It's a blessing to see both young and old out holding crosses. Hundreds of believers participate.

We have no extra special plans for Easter this year other than church and a slow day at home with the Girls. I make them a little basket with dog goodies and a new toy for each of them. Olive likes soft squeaky toys and Dottie is into ropes tied in knots. Olive plays real cute like her toys are her babies and Dottie is rough and slams her toys around and dismembers them whenever she
can. I will cook a ham, baked sweet potatoes, fruit salad and roasted asparagus and Dutch apple pie for dessert.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.

WendyI
April 13th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Sun is shining here today but it's a bit cool...feels like 3 even though it's 13.

Long weekend here...and I may take Monday off as well to possibly get some spring cleaning done AND MAYBE actually get in my sewing room! Will see how it goes.

I have a date tomorrow night which I am kind of looking forward to. He seems really nice and has offered to take me to an NHL playoff game! I LOVE hockey, especially live! so I'm quite excited about that...hopefully I like him! LOL!

Going to try and pick up some part time hours doing some typing for a lady and then maybe I can visit someone this summer! Fingers crossed!

Hope all is well for Olive and she is feeling well. Thinking of everyone else who needs hugs and love...you know who you are! xoxo

URIBARRI-MAYOR
April 13th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Good afternoon to everyone in the forum, today is a holiday in my country and we celebrate Easter a little special because we have days without work or schools from today until Monday, so people travel to other places to know new things, I go to the south of Spain with two of my granddaughters and we are going to see Procesiones in Cartagena, it is a very beautiful tradition where they depart Christian images in beautiful thrones full of lights and flowers, I put some photos so that they see it, in a few days I will be a little for the forum, meanwhile I hope everyone has a few happy days and I send greetings and prayers to everyone141964141965141966141967

Bubby
April 13th, 2017, 01:04 PM
What beautiful pictures....thank you for sharing them with us.

Monique
April 13th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Good afternoon to everyone in the forum, today is a holiday in my country and we celebrate Easter a little special because we have days without work or schools from today until Monday, so people travel to other places to know new things, I go to the south of Spain with two of my granddaughters and we are going to see Procesiones in Cartagena, it is a very beautiful tradition where they depart Christian images in beautiful thrones full of lights and flowers, I put some photos so that they see it, in a few days I will be a little for the forum, meanwhile I hope everyone has a few happy days and I send greetings and prayers to everyone141964141965141966141967

Yes thank you for sharing those with us. Beautiful. Happy Easter to you.

Cathy F
April 13th, 2017, 01:59 PM

Just beautiful!