PDA

View Full Version : A real day off

grammaterry
April 12th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Today two of my daughters came with 6 grandchildren and it was a glorious spring day! We had Easter dinner and they oohed and ahhed over the new sewing room! One brought her embroidery machine and made a labor for one of the framed art project ieces and the other brought a finished quilt for Shriners. To tired tonight for pictures but maybe tomorrow
Estimates are due on the storm damage tomorrow so maybe I can be real newsy

jjkaiser
April 12th, 2017, 11:44 PM
You work SO hard, I get tired just thinking of all the stuff you cram into a day. Good you had some girly time with your family. I bet they loved playing in your sewing studio.

tamsterg7
April 13th, 2017, 12:22 AM
How fun! I bet they loved your new sewing center - I know I do!!!

JCY
April 13th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Enjoy your family time.

Star lover
April 13th, 2017, 06:39 AM
I oooh and aaah over your room too! So happy you got some family time in - it's always the best!

Bubby
April 13th, 2017, 08:04 AM
I'm happy to hear you had some family time and that you got to slow down for a day.

KPH
April 13th, 2017, 08:07 AM
It's fun to have family time! I hope everything goes well today.

songbird857
April 13th, 2017, 08:16 AM
:)
So glad you got to spend time with your girls and grands!!

MHG Winnower
April 13th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Glad to hear you had some real down time! I hold great hopes that the damage will be resolved quickly and on a good note.

cv quilter
April 13th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Terry, what a nice way to spend the day, with loved ones. How nice to have an embroidered label for the art piece and another nice donation for the Shriners. Six grandchildren...wow! Lucky you!

grammaterry
April 13th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Terry, what a nice way to spend the day, with loved ones. How nice to have an embroidered label for the art piece and another nice donation for the Shriners. Six grandchildren...wow! Lucky you!

Oh my, that's only the two sets! We have 19 gc in all scattered all over. Most too far for a weekday outing. These drove 4 hours but one set is homeschool and the other is on spring break. But yes, I am blessed

WendyI
April 13th, 2017, 11:54 AM
I will have to look for your pics of your sewing center as I've obviously missed them. I'm sure I will be envious!

Sounds like you had a great time!!