PDA

View Full Version : Spring Night Owl

kimsophia
April 12th, 2017, 02:10 AM
Hoot hoot! The soil temperature is warm enough for my spinach seeds to germinate so I'm planting tomorrow! :D My neighbors have a raised bed garden so they are all planted up.

I got quite a bit done with the felt food. I'm doing red onion rings at present. I am realizing a lot of this stuff is too small for toddlers and would be a choking hazard. I guess I'll just have to wait for my cousin's grand kids to grow up a bit. :D

How are things in your nest? @,@

bubba
April 12th, 2017, 02:13 AM
Well.....I made a nice dinner and MM had about four bites of it and started puking. Pat does not handle puke well, so she joined him!

Hoping tomorrow goes better.

stationarymom
April 12th, 2017, 02:26 AM
Kim good luck with your garden tomorrow.Pat i'm sorry to hear that MM is still having trouble ,I hope he will be all healed soon.I went out to Conn almost to NY tonight to meet up with my sister that I haven't seen in 7 years and had dinner and a nice long conversation.My sister lives in Co. and that's why I haven't seen her.

bubba
April 12th, 2017, 02:28 AM
Kim good luck with your garden tomorrow.Pat i'm sorry to hear that MM is still having trouble ,I hope he will be all healed soon.I went out to Conn almost to NY tonight to meet up with my sister that I haven't seen in 7 years and had dinner and a nice long conversation.My sister lives in Co. and that's why I haven't seen her.

Thank you. I hope you had a good time!

Judy, USMC
April 12th, 2017, 02:55 AM
Gardens and visiting family are good things. Throwing up ~ not so much.

Heat pump scheduled to be installed Thursday so I have to move things out of the way to get the indoor unit into its closet. Will also have to take down the fence to get the outdoor portion positioned onto the concrete slab. The heat affects Steve's breathing so cool air in the house should help. Supposed to get into the 80's very soon.

Anyone else up? H@@T your news ! ! !