PDA

View Full Version : It is a sad day

Swedish leo
April 7th, 2017, 02:35 PM
here in Sweden.

We have suffered our first real terror attack.

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/several-people-dead-in-stockholm/

Be safe wherever you are in the world.

Annika

Altairss
April 7th, 2017, 02:38 PM
So sad this seems to happen more and more :(

KPH
April 7th, 2017, 02:44 PM
It's so disheartening. Prayers for comfort and peace for those effected.

Stitches23
April 7th, 2017, 02:48 PM
So sad. Shakes up your whole world when it hits close to home. Sorry for the loss Sweden has now endured. Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your country.

Star lover
April 7th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Praying for those involved and for the country....and the world. So sad. Guess we need to treasure every moment we have - you just never know....

Monique
April 7th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Terribly sad indeed. Stay safe yourself Annika.

surfergirl
April 7th, 2017, 03:12 PM
prayers for those harmed, may their quilts keep them comforted.

GuitarGramma
April 7th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Oh Annika, how awful. I know that you're safe, but how are you feeling?

Carlie Wolf
April 7th, 2017, 03:57 PM
It's a messed up world we live in. Very sad. I hope it didn't occur close to where you are. My prayers are with you and yours and your country.

DeniseSm
April 7th, 2017, 04:13 PM
So sorry. This is a sad day.

Cokie
April 7th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Annika I'm so very sorry for your country. The world is sad, scary place. Prayers for all of you!

Kgrammiecaz
April 7th, 2017, 07:48 PM
So sorry to hear this news. Just so sad these people exist to do harm for no reason. Prayers to all involvd.

stationarymom
April 8th, 2017, 01:43 AM
What a sad event,I don't understand why people can't put their differences aside.Annika please stay safe and know I am praying for all affected.

Carol336
April 8th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Oh Anika, I'm so sorry. I'm glad to know you are safe my friend, but I know you are not uninjured by this terrible act of terrorism. This kind of violence affects everyone both physically and mentally. Praying for peace and healing for you and your country.

Suzette
April 8th, 2017, 08:36 AM
So sad and senseless. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your country Annika. I pray daily for peace and unity within my own country and around the world.

Bubby
April 8th, 2017, 08:58 AM
We were taken aback when we saw the news about Sweden. I'm so sorry this has happened in your country. Sadly no country is immune to terrorism.

Grandma G
April 8th, 2017, 12:28 PM
So sorry for you and your fellow countrymen. This seems to be the new reality for all of us. Very sad.

peggiep
April 8th, 2017, 12:54 PM
It saddens me to hear of these horrific attacks happening more and more frequently. Prayers for your country's safety from future harm and for all those whose lives have been tragically changed as a result of this senseless violence.

Swedish leo
April 9th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Stockholm is about 2 hours car drive from where I live. It shakes you up and make you think all sorts of thoughts.
But I am proud how all the people have come together and helped wherever they could.

I will never understand how people can think that violence can resolve anything or gain sympathy for their cause.

You never know what will happen so live your life in the now and do not wait to let the people around you know that you love and care for them.

Hugs Annika

Midge
April 9th, 2017, 07:02 PM
The world has always been brutal and violent in every era of recorded history, and I'm sure the same was true before written accounts. The essential nature of man is as it always was. Today, though, we hear of others' tragedies quickly and with film, and it seems more real than what we learned about our past. If there is a silver lining, it is that we also get reminded of the decency and compassion of the majority, and we can reach out with loving thoughts. So sorry, Annika, that these murderers have struck your country, but glad to hear the Swedish people are united to help the victims.

redcaboose1717
April 9th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Sorry to hear this Annika.....It seems that there's really no safe place any more. That's so sad.:(

WendyI
April 10th, 2017, 03:08 PM
I wish all the violence would just stop. I don't understand it.

((((HUGS))))