PDA

View Full Version : Karen: Rogue threads today

JCY
April 6th, 2017, 11:41 AM
I can't find Karen's name quickly, but there are a couple rogue threads on the forum today that link to a live stream for the Master's that need to be dumped.

- I also volunteer at a kill shelter
- Police will allege in court...

Thanks to those who police the forum & get rid of spam.

KPH
April 6th, 2017, 02:52 PM
If she checks in, here's another one :
Go to first new post you slinging leg?
Started by onlinequito1, Today 01:16 PM

MHG Winnower
April 7th, 2017, 04:45 PM
If you go to the main Forum page, the moderators are listed under each group/topic there. http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/forum.php Clicking there name will take you to where you can send them an email.

Altairss
April 7th, 2017, 09:43 PM
If you find one of these just hit the little triangle on the bottom of the post above the post thanks/ like. If you hover over it it says report post then it will have you give a reason IE spam and it will notify the mods. Remember the mods are not always on so if your unsure about a link hover your curser over it.

K. McEuen
April 7th, 2017, 10:38 PM
If you go to the main Forum page, the moderators are listed under each group/topic there. http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/forum.php Clicking there name will take you to where you can send them an email.

Not really. The people listed under the categories are basically inactive. Shell.scraps just started logging back on a couple months ago after several years of being away from the forum while attending school. JRChapman hasn't been active since before I became a mod several yearsa go. The only active moderators on this forum now are myself and Jean Sewing Machine.

KarenC
April 7th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Karen and Jean - Thank you for the time and efforts you spend being moderators.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 7th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Karen and Jean - Thank you for the time and efforts you spend being moderators.
You are welcome. I was traveling ( driving) all day and never was able to check the forum. I delete these crazy things when I see them. Just don't click on anything that seems odd.

BobW
April 8th, 2017, 09:48 AM
You are welcome. I was traveling ( driving) all day and never was able to check the forum. I delete these crazy things when I see them. Just don't click on anything that seems odd.

But Jean going by that logic, no one would ever ever read one of my post! LOL

Lyndaj
April 9th, 2017, 08:08 AM
So report to the admin. No point in putting a thread up about it.