PDA

View Full Version : earlyt night owl

LauraP
April 5th, 2017, 01:09 AM
I'm up so I thought I would pop in. We were in storm warnings earlier this evening but this wave has finally passed. Between my house and Bubby's they had two tornados. One took out the grade school and a lot of roofs were damaged. They hadn't gotten a report on the other yet.
Got my hair cut today and a mani-pedi. I didn't used to bother with my nails but I think I'm worth it. And my husband likes how soft it keeps my feet.
Haven't been sewing in a few days since I was at my sister's in Arkansas. Next on the list is a collapsible box for my 11 yr old granddaughter to keep her Lego's in. She has a massive collection and not enough dividers to sort them. Of course Grandma can help:)

stationarymom
April 5th, 2017, 01:40 AM
I haven't seen a night owl in weeks,so i'm glad you popped in.I hope the storms stay far away from you.

Judy, USMC
April 5th, 2017, 03:28 AM
Grandmas are good for helping ... especially if grandma sews!

I'm getting ready to get into bed. Going to the Heart Institute for Steve's appointment early Thursday. It's almost a 2 hour drive so we'll stay there Wednesday night. Had to help him and make sure he had all the 9 meds and 3 inhalers on the list (yep, he's on that much.)

I'm starting to have blood pressure problems. It was 175 over 80 today and the Doc put me on Losartan. Took it 6 hours ago and it came down a bit. But I'm the impatient sort and want it down quickly (like within an hour!) So tonight is an exercise in patience for me. I don't understand how/why it would rise so quickly ... last week it was 128 over 62. I would mark it up to stress but Im starting to get a dull headache too. I may have to check back with the doc before we leave....