PDA

View Full Version : Security Issue?

mommadeb
March 31st, 2017, 03:59 PM
I noticed last night and today that when I sign in, it is telling me it is not secure and my login could be compromised. Is anyone else getting this?

I thought I had seen a post about this awhile back, but not I can't find it.

shirleyknot
March 31st, 2017, 04:58 PM
Mine is fine

redcaboose1717
March 31st, 2017, 04:58 PM
No....and I have signed in 3 times today......

I would be checking your computer....it's most likely telling you that YOUR computer isn't secure ?????

Sandy Navas
March 31st, 2017, 05:02 PM
Haven't seen that message . . . do you have a new virus/security update????????

K. McEuen
March 31st, 2017, 05:22 PM
Yep, I have seen it when I sign in to the moderator control panel. I am signed in all the time on the forum, so haven't seen it there. It isn't a computer issue, it is the site, probably they just need to renew one of their security certificates.

*** Edited to add: I just did a screen capture of what shows when I try to log in and sent it to the powers that be in hopes they can get it taken care of.

bakermom
March 31st, 2017, 07:02 PM
I started getting that notice on several sites I log into. Started after a recent update on my pc.

shirleyknot
March 31st, 2017, 07:48 PM
I'm really kinda fed up with all the windows updates eating all my bandwidth.....

Carolnnc
March 31st, 2017, 09:07 PM
I get that message when I try to sign on using Mozilla Firefox but not if I sign in on Google.

bubba
March 31st, 2017, 09:53 PM
I never log off the forum.....

JCY
March 31st, 2017, 10:36 PM
I've seen no such msg. on my laptop. Re: Windows updates: You can opt out of automatic updates & do them manually & select only the ones you want to add. Many of those updates are optional. I run a full virus scan weekly on my laptop & a quick scan as needed. So far so good.

grammaterry
March 31st, 2017, 11:28 PM
I saw this a few days ago but can't remember where the message was

cashs_mom
April 1st, 2017, 01:10 AM
Ever since the last Windows update, I get that message on almost every site I sign into. I'm at the point that I'm just ignoring it.