PDA

View Full Version : Keeping fingers crossed.

KPH
March 30th, 2017, 08:54 PM
The realtor just called. We have an offer, but she says we're not going to accept it yet. She's getting calls daily about the house.

Anyway, we have another showing tomorrow with a couple that was willing to put in an offer sight unseen.

I'm hoping to get closer to the listed price. So we'll see what happens tomorrow.

I guess my quilting roll is going to come to an end for a while... sounds like it's time to start looking for a house in FL!

Hulamoon
March 30th, 2017, 09:02 PM
What part of FL are you looking at? Good Luck!!

KPH
March 30th, 2017, 09:07 PM
What part of FL are you looking at? Good Luck!!

Close to the grandkids! Jacksonville.

seaturtle
March 30th, 2017, 09:23 PM
I hope it works out for you - fingers crossed.

Monique
March 31st, 2017, 07:01 AM
I hope it all works out for you.

peggiep
March 31st, 2017, 07:36 AM
Good luck....if there is that much interest in your home, you are certain to sell it soon.

KPH
March 31st, 2017, 05:08 PM
Got the paperwork on the offer and talked to the agent. We're not accepting the offer as it stands. After getting the offer at close to noon today, with a deadline to accept by 4:00PM. I told my DH, I felt like we were being bullied. It just didn't set right with me... not to mention the 6K less than the asking price. We countered with the full asking price and we'd pay for a 1 year warranty policy.

Love my realtor, she's sending the counter at 3:55! I think it kind of pissed her off too.

So, folkies that are coming at 5 tonight... bring it on!

DeniseSm
March 31st, 2017, 05:51 PM
You are being bullied. Glad to hear you have a good realtor who will fight for you.