PDA

View Full Version : Got My car Back! :)

JCY
March 24th, 2017, 07:53 PM
My car was rear-ended on Feb. 22. After research, we chose an auto body shop that coordinated with our ins. co. The car was towed to the shop on March 9. I got it back this morning! It was at there just 15 days. The shop could not find a used rear bumper, so they repaired mine with mesh & putty, repainted it, added a new chrome strip, etc. It looks like new! They vendored out the muffler & exhaust system repair to a muffler shop. There are 2 new tires on the back. They repaired the damaged mud flap. Everything looks fabulous! We are so pleased. The liaison told me the guys at the shop were looking at my car & commenting on what good shape it's in for its age. It's a '96 Mercury Grand Marquise which we have taken very good care of. I'm very happy to have my car back! I will certainly recommend this shop to anyone. (The other shop in town that coordinates with my ins. was so backed up, they couldn't even accept my car on their lot till the 1st week of June! )

Monique
March 24th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Glad you finally got it back and that they did a great job on the repairs.

CraftyJnet
March 24th, 2017, 08:34 PM
I'm happy they did such a good job for you :icon_happy:

bubba
March 24th, 2017, 09:50 PM
MM's truck still needs to be fixed. They called us a couple weeks ago and said they finally had an opening.....March 13, surgery day. MM's truck still needs to be fixed! :(

KarenC
March 24th, 2017, 11:17 PM
JCY glad you got your car back, and are pleased with the repairs. Pat, praying your schedule calms down soon and you can get MM's truck in the shop.

Judy, USMC
March 25th, 2017, 03:11 AM
Oh how I love those classic and classy cars! Glad you got yours returned and it was repaired well.

MY car in NC is a 1993 New Yorker 5th Avenue - and in Chicago I have a 77 Cadillac sedan DeVille. Still solid and dependable even at their ages.

Sorry your vehicle hasn't made it to the shop yet, Pat.

Star lover
March 25th, 2017, 06:43 AM
Oh so happy for you! And they sound like they did a good job too! Yeah!
Pat, I to hope you can get yours in sooner than later and that they do a great job too.

Bubby
March 25th, 2017, 09:09 AM
It's such a relief when your vehicle is repaired and back home. I'm glad you are pleased with the repairs. It sounds like you have a wonderful vehicle.