PDA

View Full Version : Sylvia

mischiefkat
March 24th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Hi all,
Did I miss a post about Sylvia? Why she's missing from the forum etc? Saw that Rocking Lou started the WIP post this week. While I enjoy Rocking Lou and her tales about living in Almathy, I wondered where is Sylvia? Kathy

RockinLou
March 24th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Hi all,
Did I miss a post about Sylvia? Why she's missing from the forum etc? Saw that Rocking Lou started the WIP post this week. While I enjoy Rocking Lou and her tales about living in Almathy, I wondered where is Sylvia? Kathy

Hi! ;). I messaged Sylvia before taking on the thread this month, she'd been having a bit of a rough spell and asked me to help her out with the thread until she has time to juggle it all. I didn't want to step on her toes taking over, but she said she was grateful for the help. I haven't seen her online much though. I just got back from vacation and was going to reach out next time I'm on my actual computer instead of the tablet.

mischiefkat
March 24th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Hi Rocking Lou,
Thanks for your reply. Glad to hear she's ok, just busy. Thanks again. Kathy

Juliet Taylor
March 25th, 2017, 08:07 PM
I know she had a lot to do reorganizing her home and cleaning :) So I really hope she's doing fine but busy because I miss her :)

RockinLou
March 26th, 2017, 01:49 PM
I miss her too but my computer didn't restart properly after vacation... Go ahead and send her a message, I'm sure it would be appreciated ! <3