PDA

View Full Version : You know it's been a long time.........

meemeecyn
March 23rd, 2017, 05:12 PM
when I have to look up how to start a new thread! And it's not because I am getting old (er)! hehe!

It sure feels good to post.....we are in the middle of a move to a smaller home and are overwhelmed with all we have to do. So, I guess I needed some normalcy in the midst of the chaos.......so decided to sit down and say hi. I moved a sewing machine today and it made me feel nostalgic about all my quilting sistas!

I do try and check in every day and love reading about all your busy lives and seeing your beautiful projects. Have a few members who I communicate with via email or phone and am thankful for that. M*QC brought us together. And they were just starting out at the time. Someday I hope to get out to Hamilton to enjoy the stores and maybe even meet the Doans.

Life is good. DH is doing so much better. Doesn't have the stamina he had before the chemo and stem cell transplant, but he is here with me and for that I am so grateful.

Hang in to those that are experiencing challenges. And to those on an even keel, keep on plugging!

Warm regards to you all.
Cynthia

auntiemern
March 23rd, 2017, 05:58 PM
It is good to have you back. Hope you can chime in more often once you get through with your move.

Sandy Navas
March 23rd, 2017, 07:57 PM
Love that you are doing well. Go for the downsizing - best thing that ever happens as we get older. Wound up with a fantastic sewing room and now I get to stitch just about every single day. Good to see you peeking in!!

Monique
March 23rd, 2017, 08:01 PM
Welcome back, it is great to 'see' you here. Keep us posted on the move.

Cathy F
March 23rd, 2017, 08:17 PM
Welcome back, good to see your post! Glad things are well with you.

toggpine
March 24th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Many hugs and good wishes on your downsizing and move.
We love to hear from you whenever you can pop in!

:icon_hug: