PDA

View Full Version : one year ago

asta
March 20th, 2017, 10:35 PM
One year ago this past Sat. night a young drunk/high punk broke into our home-we were fine, the cops got here and had him in cuffs moments after he gained entry. Within a day he was out on bail, then after a couple hearings he pled no-contest, was given probation and never showed up after that, has been a warrant out for his arrest since. Now, he lives about a mile down our road and I have seen him several times at the local park. I always felt a bit ill-at-ease being here alone at night since. Karma finally caught up with him, he was found and is currently in jail for at least 1 year with no chance of getting out early! He tested positive when picked up and will have an additional 10 years of probation after he gets out!

I will be sleeping a bit sounder tonight.

Hulamoon
March 20th, 2017, 10:39 PM
That's creepy. Glad it came out to a good ending for you guys.

snippet
March 20th, 2017, 11:41 PM
wow, you are one brave lady. I don't know if I could live with him on the loose. So happy he's been caught and justice will be served.

Judy, USMC
March 20th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Happy that you now feel a lot safer!

Star lover
March 21st, 2017, 07:09 AM
Wow, a year is long time! So thankful it worked out as it should of, a year ago!

Monique
March 21st, 2017, 07:16 AM
Sleep in peace now.

KarenC
March 21st, 2017, 10:44 AM
It's amazing how long it takes for things to happen in our justice system. Glad you will be able to sleep better now.