PDA

View Full Version : This post is NOT from Daisy!

Divine Daisy
January 7th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Hello Ladies (and Sandy winks)

Daisy has been telling me about and reading me your posts of good wishes these past weeks. They have often made me smile and always strengthened my spine enough to handle the next few months.

It never fails to impress the amount of support Daisy gets from this forum and the amount of pleasure she gets from quilting and now this incredable offer from you all of a quilt for me!

All I can say is thank you, each and everyone one of you.

Mr Daisy

K. McEuen
January 7th, 2012, 07:01 PM
You best watch out for Sandy. ;)

Good luck and good wishes throughout your treatment.

MaryB
January 7th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Hello Mr Daisy. Its lovely to hear from you and I want you to know that we are thinking of you and sharing in your journey here in Australia too.

sewmuchjan
January 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM
:icon_wave: Hi Mr. Daisy :icon_wave:

Glad you checked in and made me tear-up, that's OK, :icon_sniff:
We are a family here and that includes Hubby's, Kid's, and so on.
We care about all folks here and lend a helping hand when we can, how ever we can. :icon_happy:
Hope you are feeling good today and Mrs. D too!! :icon_bigsmile:
So welcome and a big hug to you and your Mrs.

Love and hugs
Jan G.

Don't tell Sandy I was here before her!!! ;)

Loonwatcher
January 7th, 2012, 07:11 PM
So nice to meet you Mr. Daisy! You and Mrs. D are in our prayers.

Any special silhouettes you'd like to see in your quilt? Special interests?

Divine Daisy
January 7th, 2012, 07:19 PM
So nice to meet you Mr. Daisy! You and Mrs. D are in our prayers.

Any special silhouettes you'd like to see in your quilt? Special interests?

Hi Nancy, he is a software engineer and an Archer and carver in his spare time. He also adores his cats. Hates golf, football and beetroot.

mitzs
January 7th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Glad you are feeling better Mr. Daisy. Now, you under direct orders not to Worry Daisy like that again! :) Hugs to you both.

mitzs
January 7th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Hi Nancy, he is a software engineer and an Archer and carver in his spare time. He also adores his cats. Hates golf, football and beetroot.

Really, who could blame him with the beetroot! ACK

tamsterg7
January 7th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Nice to hear from you Mr. D! Hope you are feeling well and know that we all have you boyhood in our prayers.

Blondie
January 7th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Continued support and prayers are always here for Mr and Mrs Daisy! I don't think you realize what a hero you both are to many of us. Chin up and carry on. God bless.
Blondie

HandsOffItsMine
January 7th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Mr. Daisy! So nice to hear from you in person.

Know that you and Mrs. Daisy have and will always be in our prayers here in Hawaii. Don had his health issues in 2008 and 2009, massive heart attack and open heart surgery. We've been chained for 31 years, ;) Don says you can't leave the marriage blizz to him alone. Yes, even other hubbies know about other families joys and sorrows. He's seen DDs wedding photos lol - said he can give you a run for your money on the handsomeness. haha

Best on the treatment, and what the heck is beetroot?!? Healing light and love, Don and Ruby

meemeecyn
January 7th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Great hearing from you, Mr. Daisy! It is our pleasure to provide something to your 'bride' so she can finish it and give you some sunshine!!! You both are amazing people.
Thank you, Daisy, for giving us some ideas to use. And I ask along with Ruby.....what is beetroot????
Take care!
Cynthia from NH

MRoy
January 7th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Hello Mr. Daisy! It's my pleasure to meet you. I wish you the very best with your treatments. You and Ms. Daisy continue to be in my prayers.

K. McEuen
January 7th, 2012, 08:26 PM
what the heck is beetroot?!?

Now I don't feel so bad, because I have no clue either.

I'm back.

From Wikipedia - The beetroot, also known as the table beet, garden beet, red beet or informally simply as beet.

I like pickled beets.

Sandy Navas
January 7th, 2012, 09:32 PM
You best watch out for Sandy. ;)

Good luck and good wishes throughout your treatment.

I've got my flight booked as I write!!! Got to love that man!!!! (Just wait until Al finds out that I'm harboring a major crush!!)

Sandy Navas
January 7th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Awwwww - now I know I don't have a chance. I absolutely LOVE beetroot!!

ChristineB
January 7th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Hello Mr. Daisy. All the best to you over the next few weeks. Our prayers are with you!

jingleme
January 7th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Hi Mr. D! :icon_hiya: Glad to hear from you.

We're all wishing you well! 13879

That's one amazing bride you have there! Can we keep her?

Good luck with your treatment.

janluna
January 8th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Hi Mr. Daisy, we have heard so much about you, it was nice to hear from you! Just to let you know, my husband and I are praying for you and Daisy. Daisy is a sweetie and so are you. I'm so glad you have each other. God Bless and keep you safe and healthy! Hugs, Jan L.

phoots
January 8th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Mr. Daisy!! So good to hear from you!! You like cats?? I like cats too!! I have two, Shadow and Daphne!! They are pills, especially at 4 am!! You take care of yourself while going through you're treatments and make sure Mrs. Daisy treats you good too!! Lots of love and prayers!!
Pam in Vegas

KiltedQuilter
January 8th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Mr Daisy, yay!
Your Missus is a wee gem(I can say that because I saw her photos of the wedding veil! What a woman! most of us would have I think gone out and BOUGHT a blumin' veil with sparkly bits, kudos to her).

I am sending you all the very best wishes from up here in chilly old Scotland!

ps. Girls...How cool is it that he wrote to us?! nice man! :D

mimi9411
January 8th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Nice to meet you Mr.Daisy. Both you and Mrs.D. will continue to be in my prayers.

Bubby
January 8th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Good to meet you Mr D, although we feel we already know you through Daisy. You have oceans of prayers and support coming your way....your journey is one best taken one day at a time. Warm Regards, Barb