PDA

View Full Version : Yes!!!!!!!!!!! No homecoming today1!!

bubba
March 18th, 2017, 03:33 PM
I called MM when I woke up this morning, actually not that long ago as Nyquil works wonders. He sounded a little in the dumps and told me they were not sending him home today since they took out his epidural and have switched him to pain pills. Until they see that those are working, he will remain in the hospital.

asta
March 18th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Sounds like a good plan, get your rest!

Sandy Navas
March 18th, 2017, 03:54 PM
And get rid of the germs in YOU!!

pjyoder414@yahoo.com
March 18th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Thats sounds like the best plan. I know how stressful all this on you. Please try to get as mush rest as possible. I know it is easier said than done. My prayers are continuing.

toggpine
March 18th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Sometimes things work out the way you need. I hope you are feeling better after a nights sleep!

bubba
March 18th, 2017, 04:03 PM
I feel much better today! I am just leaving to head up there and I will wear a mask, just to be safe.

SallyO'Sews
March 18th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Good to know. Now you go take care of yourself, young lady, so you'll be prepared when they do send him home!

kaydee
March 18th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Oh, I was just checking in to see if you were still in your jammies! Safe, swift travels! Don't stay out too late! You need your rest!

:icon_bigsmile:

bubba
March 18th, 2017, 09:25 PM
I'm with him at the hospital. So far, we have walked two laps on his floor. Pain is worse as they took him off the epidural and he now takes pills every four hours, but they don't seem to work as well.

Neither of our kids have been up or bothered to call and is making me mad......ungrateful children.

JCY
March 18th, 2017, 10:10 PM
You might want to do some "infection control" around the house before DH comes home. E.g., use a disinfectant wipe for door handles/knobs & commonly shared surfaces. This would include faucet handles, frig. handle, toilet handles, etc. Just think about all the things that you touch that he might touch, too. Don't share the same tube of toothpaste, etc. (DH & I each have our own tube of toothpaste as well as dental floss.)

Monique
March 19th, 2017, 06:41 AM
I'm with him at the hospital. So far, we have walked two laps on his floor. Pain is worse as they took him off the epidural and he now takes pills every four hours, but they don't seem to work as well.

Neither of our kids have been up or bothered to call and is making me mad......ungrateful children.

Maybe it is better if he stays there a little longer. You can both regain your strength. As for your children, well, not much I can add to that.