PDA

View Full Version : Hi Again

Cool Breeze Quilter
March 18th, 2017, 01:38 PM
I just wanted to say hello because it has been a very long time since I've posted. Life just keeps moving along and I've been busy. Like we all are right? Have had ups and downs - like we all do. I'm trying to get back on track. And if it's OK I would like to ask for your prayers. I guess it's just hard for me to write about myself but I do want to say hello again and I'll try to be here more often.

redcaboose1717
March 18th, 2017, 01:50 PM
I have been away from the forum too......for months due to illness. Right now, I seem to be in an "ODD" place....hopefully this will soon pass. :)
Not only that, but life gets in the way and we all get busy from time to time. I really enjoy reading about everyone here on the forum !!
I will add you to my daily prayers.
(((( HUGS))))

KarenC
March 18th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Adding you and Sugar to my prayer list. We all get busy, but good to hear from you again.

GrammaBabs
March 18th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Keeping you in my thoughts.... a while back when i really needed "someplace to escape"... M* was it... I made some very wonderful friends here... Just Breathe and do the best you can...Hugs, GB

redcaboose1717
March 18th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Adding you and Sugar to my prayer list. We all get busy, but good to hear from you again.

Thanks Karen ! It's been a rough few months....and I am finally getting back into some of the things I used to do. I am going to try to drive my SUV this next week..( maybe ). I need to find an outlet outside of the house, I have been indoors for so long !! It's been difficult to go back to the things I did prior to last summer !
I appreciate the prayers, I really do !

pjyoder414@yahoo.com
March 18th, 2017, 04:08 PM
I will add you also to my prayers.

SallyO'Sews
March 18th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Welcome back! I always consider it a privilege to pray for others. You don't need to feel obligated to be here; just know that we are praying. That said, we do love to see you, and I'm hoping you'll drop in often.

Monique
March 19th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Welcome back. Yes, sometimes LIFE gets in the way. You will find lots of support here.