PDA

View Full Version : lonely day.....

bubba
March 16th, 2017, 02:15 PM
I had the sniffles when I went to bed last night. This morning I have a full blown something and my ears are killing me! Needless to say, no commute or visit with MM today.

I did call him a little while ago and things happened with him.....HE POOPED! Yes, I know, TMI. However, for some reason, he has also vomited and they don't know why....my guess is the narcotics. He sounded good, even when I did tell him I could not see him today.

If anyone is going to Bellevue (hahahaha!), he is in Overlake room S512.

Caroline T.
March 16th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Well that's almost as good as a fart. :) Wish I had agreed to take today off from work, if I had, I would drive up to Bellevue and tell him (while batting my eyelashes) "Your wife sent me to keep you company and make you feel better", just to see the look on his face :icon_giggle:

Sorry you woke up this morning with the ick, hope it's a quick bug and you feel better before MM's released. Take this opportunity to get some much deserved and needed rest.

Star lover
March 16th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Oh so sorry you're feeling so bad. Hope it doesn't last long. Happy to hear your husband sounds good. I can understand how he might feel bad about the decision to remove the bladder but given the info beforehand - you make the best decision you can. That's all anyone can do. Blessings to you and him. I'll continue to pray.

JCY
March 16th, 2017, 04:48 PM
As a retired nurse, I can tell you that doctors & nurses take it very seriously whether patients are peeing & pooping! Also passing flatus (gas). Following surgery, that's one thing nurses & drs. listen for across the abdomen with the stethoscope is those lovely gurgles & bowel sounds.

Iris Girl
March 16th, 2017, 04:50 PM
So happy all is going well. Hopefully your sniffles pass and you can get back there with him. Sending hugs and well wishes to both.

stationarymom
March 17th, 2017, 01:29 AM
Pat sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well,but happy to hear that MM is making progress.