PDA

View Full Version : Do not run the stop sign!!

PatinValrico
March 6th, 2017, 07:41 PM
My dear friends... my daughter in law, who I adore. She and my grandson were just T-boned by someone who ran a stop sign. As you might see, this may have happened in 5:00 traffic, may even have been in their neighborhood. They are both okay thanks to the German engineering of the car. At any rate, you all are dear and precious to us all. Take that extra second to check both ways and stop, even if it is the other person turn to stop. Have a peaceful evening.

jjkaiser
March 6th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Thanks and glad they are okay!

Cokie
March 6th, 2017, 09:57 PM
So happy they are both OK! This happened to my DH and oldest DS when he was 4 years old. Very frightening!

songbird857
March 6th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Pat, I'm thanking God that they are ok :)

bubba
March 6th, 2017, 11:54 PM
I'm glad they are okay! That is the worse type accident to be in. I was in one several years ago when a truck ran a red light and toned me on my way to work, March 23. I was off work until August 23!

stationarymom
March 7th, 2017, 02:07 AM
Glad to hear they are both ok.

Monique
March 7th, 2017, 08:06 AM
I am glad they are all okay.

Iris Girl
March 7th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Glad they are both ok.

peggiep
March 7th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Glad no one was hurt.

LindaKay75
March 7th, 2017, 09:30 PM
I'm glad nobody got hurt. I went out a bit today and I've never seen so many aggressive drivers, speeding AND running red lights. When the light turns green I wait a few seconds before I start out. Traffic use to be so bad around work hours but anymore it's bad any time of the day. Be safe.

cashs mom
March 8th, 2017, 04:25 PM
I'm glad they are okay. I was hit from the side years ago by someone pulling across traffic and not paying attention. That's a tough hit to take. I do like LindaKay and start out slowly at stop signs and signals because I've seen way too many people running lights or on their cell phones and just not paying attention. Stay safe everyone!