PDA

View Full Version : Great kitchen gadget

Hulamoon
March 2nd, 2017, 01:05 PM
If you love crockpot cooking and freezing this is so helpful.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/baggy-holder-storage-rack/1017832840?Keyword=baggy

I did some research to find the lowest price and lowest shipping. I put one in my cart and it was $5.99. I kept increasing the amount to six and it was the same shipping price. I mean who want's to fill one bag at a time? That's my informercial for the day:D

Lacey
March 2nd, 2017, 03:55 PM
Thank you Lorie for posting this. I never knew this gadget existed and boy do I need it. I am always filling up baggies and this will make it easier. Thanks!

Hulamoon
March 2nd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Thank you Lorie for posting this. I never knew this gadget existed and boy do I need it. I am always filling up baggies and this will make it easier. Thanks!

:) Do you have a BBB near you? I wish I did, I love looking at all the gadgets in that store. I got good at tracking down prices on the internet over the years though. lol

snippet
March 2nd, 2017, 11:59 PM
I bought these and really like them! I even have one in my sewing trolley to use as a thread catcher. Works great.

Annababy
March 3rd, 2017, 08:23 AM
I have one and always forget to use it. Guess I need to set it out for a reminder!

Lacey
March 3rd, 2017, 10:46 AM
Hi Lori! Yes, I live about 10 minutes away from BBB and do shop there but I must have missed this gadget. We live in a Houston suburb but a few years back we lived further away in a rural area and I did internet shopping too. I know what you mean about tracking down prices on the internet. Thank goodness for the internet! lol