PDA

View Full Version : He's back!!!!!!!!

bubba
March 1st, 2017, 09:23 PM
Yes, him!!! However, he just jogged past wearing some sort of winter running gear and what appeared to be mucklucks on his feet......pushing a stroller!

No...there are no pictures!

Doloris
March 1st, 2017, 09:27 PM
a stroller ?????????????????????????????

Sandy Navas
March 1st, 2017, 10:27 PM
Wasn't he carrying a 'doll' in a backpack last year?

I suggest you find some way to 'trip' him up and then come to his rescue and at least take the opportunity to question him . . .

Star lover
March 1st, 2017, 10:49 PM
You still make me laugh at the visual. Making my day. Now if we only knew what was really in the stroller? A ruse just to pass your house? A dog? Oh my, must be late, my brain just fried!

Hulamoon
March 1st, 2017, 10:53 PM
Maybe he was going to the grocery store. Better than walking home with a bunch of heavy bags.

Nidan_07
March 1st, 2017, 11:10 PM
Are we talking about Mr Short-Shorts? Who used to run past all the time, but then started running past with a Mrs Short-Shorts and then disappeared again for a while?

JCY
March 2nd, 2017, 01:24 AM
Please give us some history so we know who's running past your house.

bubba
March 2nd, 2017, 03:53 AM
The man running past my house is the guy from the orange short shorts from a couple summers ago. Every afternoon like clockwork. I came close to sewing my finger several times!

The next summer started out the same, then by the end of summer he was walking with a woman who was just starting a pregnancy. Through the fall they kept walking past my house and then changed their route...it's been a good year since I saw him.

The last time I saw him, he was carrying a baby in a front pack and the woman was walking a dog. Today, there was clearly a baby in the stroller, but at first I thought it was my neighbor and it was not till he was almost gone (and I saw my neighbor just pulling up in his car) that I realized it was Mr. Orange Shorts.

I'm going to be at Sew Expo tomorrow, so won't be able to watch for him, and we leave for Oahu Friday. My next possible opportunity won't be till Wednesday!

Star lover
March 2nd, 2017, 08:11 AM
We have to wait till Wednesday to hear the rest of the story? Rats!

Sandy Navas
March 2nd, 2017, 10:03 AM
Who wears short-shorts? He wears short-shorts.

Royal Teens (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1VASS_enUS544US563&q=The+Royal+Teens&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLSz9U3MCwzyCjJAgAwaq07DgAA AA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXz6Pa8LfSAhUMSyYKHQA7CwcQMQgfMAA)

:
Ooh, man, dig that crazy chick.
Who wears short shorts
We wear short shorts
They're such short shorts
We like short shorts
Who wears short shorts
We wear short shorts.
Who wears short shorts
We wear short shorts
They're such short shorts
We like short shorts
Who wears short shorts
We wear short shorts.
Who…

Hulamoon
March 2nd, 2017, 10:08 AM
Hot Pants!!

Caroline T.
March 2nd, 2017, 12:41 PM
Now I have three reasons to be jealous of you:

1. Sew Expo
2. Hawaii
3. Shorty Shorts

Hope you have a wonderful time shopping, sunbathing, and drooling!
:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

jjkaiser
March 2nd, 2017, 06:18 PM
What Caroline said!!!!!

Anna Leigh
March 2nd, 2017, 10:49 PM
Now that is funny!

About a week ago I was driving home from work and a very brave and very good looking gentleman was jogging shirtless with normal length men's shorts (red) in 40 degree rainy weather. *Swoon* Since I don't always get out of work at a normal time schedule, I am not able to know if that man runs that route every day.

Sharyn J
March 2nd, 2017, 11:28 PM
Wow, this just proves to me that I need to move my sewing machine to the window so I can get a better look at our neighborhood hotties!

bubba
March 3rd, 2017, 04:33 AM
Caroline, because we left today, I did not get to go to the expo. Had to give my ticket away :(

bubba
March 3rd, 2017, 04:35 AM
I was in NYC once and saw JFK Jr. Jog past shirtless in Central Park! I was driving and was almost in a wreck!

Star lover
March 3rd, 2017, 08:08 AM
I was in NYC once and saw JFK Jr. Jog past shirtless in Central Park! I was driving and was almost in a wreck!

You must be a magnate! We all need to get closer to you! :lol:

WendyI
March 15th, 2017, 01:23 PM
You really gotta get pics!!

shermur
March 15th, 2017, 01:46 PM
:lol::lol::icon_popcorn:

Hilarious!!!!!

Judy, USMC
March 15th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Now I remember posts about a hot UPS man - who was that poster?!?!?!