PDA

View Full Version : Did all the Nightowls fly the coup?

stationarymom
March 1st, 2017, 02:33 AM
Hi I haven't been able to be a Nightowl since I got burned.I'm finally able to stay awake long enough to read the forum and see what's new with everyone but it seems like all the owls are missing.

Simply Quilting
March 1st, 2017, 02:45 AM
I am here at least for the moment. I am waiting on a load of laundry to finish so I can go to bed.

bubba
March 1st, 2017, 02:56 AM
I'm here too. Have not been very social lately. I'm very worried about MM and his upcoming surgery and extended hospital stay.

I hope you are doing better Joan. I think of you often, hoping that you are healing well.

stationarymom
March 1st, 2017, 03:05 AM
When is his surgery Pat? I'm sure everything will be fine,it's hard not to worry.I am doing ok I still have pain where my grafts are because they are tight.

kimsophia
March 1st, 2017, 04:13 AM
I'm up tonight. Just watched another episode of the Zelda Fitzgerald series on Amazon Prime. Christina Ricci is very good in it!

The Warriors and Bulls lost tonight but at least the Cyclones won.

I ripped out the highlight color in the camel that I didn't like and am now replacing the stitches. It looks a lot better with the new color, IMO. I wonder what number Sylvia will draw for the Fabulous Finishing Group to do next. I did a little crazy quilt project for February. I need a frame for it, I think!

toggpine
March 1st, 2017, 04:14 AM
I've been prepping all of the BoxTops for spring submission cutoff. I have been getting some sewing done too, but not the last couple of nights.
I finished our pile and will get them mailed out tomorrow for the deadline.
I'm off to grab some Zzz's as I have another Hands On Art class to teach and the PTA meeting for tomorrow as well. I should also try for a batch of cookies, But I will see how the day goes.

Hugs for all of my Quilty friends! C

bubba
March 1st, 2017, 04:38 AM
When is his surgery Pat? I'm sure everything will be fine,it's hard not to worry.I am doing ok I still have pain where my grafts are because they are tight.

His surgery is March 13th, a Monday. It is at Overlake Hospital, up in Bellevue which is about 30 miles or so from us, but about an hours drive time on a good day. The surgery is quite involved and will take at least eight hours and he will be in the hospital for ten days. The surgeon said sometimes it's only a week, but it's normally ten days.

We are taking a quick trip to Oahu this Friday and will be there till Tuesday night. Poor Yoda will be so confused as he will be at our oldest daughters house during the trip and then again while he is in the hospital. I don't want him locked up all day long while I'm gone. I plan on heading up there around 1000 and staying till after the night rush hour, which will be no earlier than 1900.

stationarymom
March 2nd, 2017, 03:01 AM
Pat I wish you both the best and will keep you both in my prayers.