PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all your well wishes, I am home

LauraP
February 24th, 2017, 06:42 AM
slept in my own bed curled around my own loving husband last night. As long as everyone moves slow it is wonderful. The dog was so excited to see me he peed on my foot. Luckily it was outside and I was wearing flip flops so no biggy.
Note to one's self : Don't lay flat on the couch to take your nap. There's no easy way to get back up. Dog sure thought it was funny as I floundered around before falling on the floor.

Bouse
February 24th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. You've had a big operation and it takes an awful lot of healing. I was surprised by how long it took me to feel normal again.

Bubby
February 24th, 2017, 08:04 AM
I'm so happy to hear you were able to come home. Take your time recovering...it's not an easy surgery to recupe from.

Monique
February 24th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Glad you are back home and do take it easy for a while. Take all the help you can.

asta
February 24th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Glad that you are home again, prayers for continued healing.

CraftyJnet
February 24th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Happy to hear you are home! Please rest and feel better soon!

Star lover
February 24th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Nothing like you're own bed and being home. Take care, rest, it's gonna take some time to feel stronger.

Lacey
February 24th, 2017, 11:41 AM
It must feel good to be home! Get rest and take it easy for awhile. Hope you feel better soon.

Caroline T.
February 24th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Having had several surgeries, I know how you feel. It's so hard to find a comfortable sleeping position, and then when you do, trying to get out of bed is not only painful, but also less than graceful. So happy to hear you are home, and wishing you a speedy recovering.

laura44
February 24th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Glad to hear you're home. Rest, rest, rest.

Simply Quilting
February 24th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Glad to hear you are home :)

redcaboose1717
February 24th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Getting plenty of rest is the key......Glad you are home. I have been ill for months. I am just now starting to get out after being in the hospital (and rehab) for months.
When I first came home DH John rented a hospital bed so it was more comfortable for me to sleep. The bed was picked up yesterday, so last night was "my" first night sleeping with hubby. It felt good to be in my own bed for a change !

auntiemern
February 24th, 2017, 03:34 PM
So glad to hear you are back home, and able to sleep in your own bed, That will make a world of difference in your continued recovery. Sleeping in you own bed, and falling off your own couch is what it takes to make you feel better. Continued prayers as you continue your recovery.

Midge
February 24th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Glad to hear you are mending and well enough to be at home. It makes such a difference to be back in your own home, doesn't it?