PDA

View Full Version : Dang Bachelor

Hulamoon
February 21st, 2017, 08:34 PM
I swear this is the last time I'm going to get sucked into this show. They announced the new Bachelorette before the show is even over. How stupid can they get.

Bubba if your watching did you know this?

bubba
February 21st, 2017, 08:52 PM
Yes, I've known it since it was announced!!! It was done on Jimmy Kimmel and they led you to believe it was because her hometown date did not go well, which did not appear to be the case at all!!

I think he should pick the gal he was rolling around in the mud with or the special ed teacher from Canada, but I shudder to think he will pick the blonde ditz.

Hulamoon
February 21st, 2017, 09:34 PM
I agree, I like the mud girl. It looked like the most fun and real family meeting. But I'm dropping this show from my list after it's over.

BethB
February 21st, 2017, 10:44 PM
I think the mud girl would be his best choice too. The ditzy blonde is too expensive. He was shocked he was trying on $800 sweat pants. He told her he shops at thrift stores. Not a good match. If he picks her, he's thinking with something other than his head!!

bubba
February 22nd, 2017, 01:55 AM
If he picks her, he's thinking with something other than his head!!

I personally don't care for him. However, when she snuck to his room that night, thinking she would have her way with him, I was quite happy when he turned her down cold!!