PDA

View Full Version : Oh! does my Go Baby ever go!!

Divine Daisy
January 4th, 2012, 01:44 PM
My Accuquilt Go Baby arrived yesterday but i didnt have the heart to even open it with Mr Daisy being in hosp but now he is home he and i cracked it open and played!! He is an engineer and you cant keep him away from a new gadgets. This is great for me because it means he encourages me to get things lol,

Anyway it is simply marvelous darlinks! With three turns of the handle i had 6 cockerals, 6 hens and 12 eggs!! Sadly these were in ugly fabric as it was a practice but even in horrid fabric they look so great. I am so lucky, i was able to get the 4 inch square,triangles,and 2 and a half inch square die. The 2 and a half inch strip die, The funky flower die and the chicken die. Everyone in my life clubbed together to buy all this for me for christmas.

I must be strong and finish my ~UFP before i start my chicken quilt but its soooooooooooo hard!

ILove2quilt
January 4th, 2012, 01:56 PM
I would love to have one of those. I'm glad you and Mr Daisy are having fun. You may never know that ugly fabric may be beautiful to someone else. Have fun.

cyndiofthevortex
January 4th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Glad to hear Mr. Daisy is home and that you both have a new toy to play with! He needs to rest up and you have the perfect reason to stay home and play!

And go ahead and start that chicken quilt! They new year is perfect reason to start a new project! Those other ones won't be going anywhere.

Cyndi

HandsOffItsMine
January 4th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Yeah! Mr. Daisy's home! So happy! Now the two of you can tinker together again.

Shoot us a picture of the chickies, even in their ugly outfits...we want to see. I haven't seen that die yet.

I agree with Cyndi, start that Chickie Quilt, you can have multiple projects, I have four going right now...Oh My...I better get the machine cranking..........Bye!

oldgurl4
January 4th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Fur a Moment there I thought We were heading your way for Breakfast!...LOL

CONGRATZ~ on your new Toy.

I agree with the above... make a Chicky quilt or if not use the sample you made for a Pot Holder.

Make one with a CHICKENand another with an EGG.

then when people ask You....
why you did it that wayyyyy

You can do a PUPPET Show...
What came First??
"The Chicken or The EGG"

hummm.... a Chicken Die??...... Ohh MYYYY!! I WANNA SEE PICS too!!!

Sandy Navas
January 4th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Let that gorgeous hunk you are married to know that we are all excited about his home-coming. Saying prayers for the two of you - and sharing in your excitement about cutting things up with your present!!! Great going!

quilter.martha
January 4th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Glad to hear Mr. Daisy is home. He, and you, are in my prayers. Have fun playing with your chickies and you new toy!

KiltedQuilter
January 4th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I am sorely tempted to get one, my Sizzix has had a good work out but I have to say I, like Mr Daisy, love a gadget too! :D

MRoy
January 4th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Yay! Mr. Daisy is home! Best wishes to you both! Enjoy playing with your new toy together.

Bubby
January 4th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Glad Mr D is home....make sure and pamper him a little! Have fun with your new toy!!!

sewmuchjan
January 4th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Have fun with Mr. D and your brood of ugly or should I say material chicks!! Glad Mr. D is home. Blessing your way!!!

Love and Hugs,
Jan G

debinmalaga
January 4th, 2012, 10:52 PM
So glad Mr Daisy is home! Dying to see the chickies!

Shannon
January 5th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Welcome home Mr. Daisy! Take it easy and get some rest!

LonelyGamersWife
January 5th, 2012, 01:14 AM
I just drool over the Accuquilt Gos. I HATE cutting. I just want to get right into piecing.
So glad mr. daisy is home and doing well. :)

mitzs
January 5th, 2012, 02:43 AM
I am so glad to hear Mr Daisy is back home!! Go baby is on the list for this summer. Am looking forward to seeing your ugly chicks. :)