PDA

View Full Version : Mr Daisy poorly

Divine Daisy
January 4th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Mr Daisy went into hospital on the 2nd, expecting to be out today after his procedure. they were taking a biopsyfrom around his heart. He did not react well to the invasion of his heart and there was some trouble in the opererating theater. so instead of coming home he has had to stay in another night. i am really hopeful that he will be home tomorrow and that his heart settles.

See! i knew his big heart would get him into trouble some day.

Fingers crossed that we see him home tomorrow.

Sewbee
January 4th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Saying prayers for your husband now Daisy.....wishing him speedy healing and a welcome return home!

Sharon G
January 4th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Oh I so hope so Daisy. That big heart will carry Mr Daisy home real soon I'm sure.

Thinking of you both and wishing Mr D a speedy recovery :icon_bigsmile:

HandsOffItsMine
January 4th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Healing light and prayers for Mr. Daisy and a special prayer and hug for you! Love, Ruby

Granny Judy
January 4th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Those BIG HEARTS need Tender Loving Care, too. Got Mr. D in my prayers for a speeding recovery so he can go home with you..

Meli
January 4th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Keeping both you and Mr. D in my thoughts and prayers!

Meli

toggpine
January 4th, 2012, 04:36 AM
I'll add my prayers to the Mr. Daisy "In" basket. Although, if there is trouble the hospital is really the best place for him. I know that is hard when you would much rather have him snugly at home.

Hugs for you. Cathy

mitzs
January 4th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Sending you both hugs and prayers Daisy.

stitching woman
January 4th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Both you and Mr. Daisy are in my prayers.

KiltedQuilter
January 4th, 2012, 06:11 AM
Sending well wishes down to you from Scotland!

Blondie
January 4th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Prayers being said right this minute for you and Mr Daisy. I think he shared some of his big heart with you, dear girl.

quiltingtrish
January 4th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Prayers coming that he comes home today and he is better.
Hugs for you too cause I know how much us other halves worry so much.

Hugs,

MRoy
January 4th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Saying prayers for Mr. Daisy and you!

quilter.martha
January 4th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Praying for your DH and for you, too, Daisy.

Monique
January 4th, 2012, 09:34 AM
There are so many prayers being said for Mr. Daisy, that there is no way he won't be home today. Does he know how many women are praying for him? That alone should make him feel better!! Seriously, praying for a speedy recovery.

Hugs to you to Daisy.

Bubby
January 4th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Prayers are on the way for both of you.....Hugs ((()))

Loonwatcher
January 4th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Oh Daisy, saying a multitude of prayers for Mr. D. Hope he's home tomorrow and feeling tip top.

Mrs.Sew&Sew
January 4th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Praying for Mr Daisy and getting well soon! If possible please update when you can!

K. McEuen
January 4th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Can't blame his heart for acting up when they are poking around it with needles. I don't like them either.

Both you and the Mr. are in my thoughts and prayers.

CrazyMtnLady
January 4th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Prayers to you and your family. May God bless you.

cyndiofthevortex
I'm praying daily for both you and your DH when God and I meet to talk to each other every morning. He knows everything and he has you both firmly in his hands. I'm praying for peace and health, the kind of that only comes from him.

Cyndi

oldgurl4
Ohhh ~Daisy~

I'm sorry my Dear.....

Keeping both of you in my prayers.

Sandy Navas
January 4th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Just adding to your long list of supporters by praying. You both have been in my thoughts daily!!

Divine Daisy
January 4th, 2012, 01:22 PM
He is home!! phew
I obviously dont trust anyone else to look after him like i can.......for a lawyer i make a pretty rubbish nurse but he is so used to me by now that he gets worried if he gets too much sympathy. Anyway, he got home and i made him a bacon sandwich which other than 'Magic Chocolates' are according to him the best medicine lol. now we wait until Jan 11th for a visit to his consultant for chemo to begin. These magic chololates are ones a friend sent from canada, i have forgotten the name of them but they were incredable!!

Thank you for all your thoughts......3 pages! I read some out to him and now his head is as big as his heart:))

sewmuchjan
January 4th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Dear Daisy and Mr Daisy prayers coming your way and hugs.

Magic Chocolates and bacon sands yum.

God Bless and BIG HUGS (((((HUGS))))) for both of you
Love
Jan G

bec
January 4th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Saying prayers for Mr. Daisy (and you).

phoots
January 5th, 2012, 02:30 AM
I'm so glad that Mr. Daisy is home now. Take good care of him and tell him that we all love him and are praying for him!!
Pam in Vegas