PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Owl - Earlier than usual!

Judy, USMC
February 14th, 2017, 01:56 AM
Got to be back at the hospital at 6:30am so hitting the sack earlier than usual. But I did want to let y'all know that Steve is getting great treatment and may be home on the 15th.

Nobody missed anything ... first time I posted about his problem was last night. Will know more at the 7am doctor's rounds. Off to bed - need to be sharp to take notes tomorrow!

Hope all is well with everyone else ... hang in there Marilyn!

stationarymom
February 14th, 2017, 02:35 AM
Sorry to hear that Steve is in the hosp.I hope he doesn't need to stay long and that he won't need oxygen all the time.Things here are still coming along I had another seizure the other day and fell and hurt my ribs,I think they're just bruised.I need to go on Thursday to get a compression sleeve for the skin grafts on my arm,I hope it's comfortable.I haven't sewn anything since getting burned.

Sandy Navas
February 14th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Sending out good vibes and prayers to both of you!!

kimsophia
February 14th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Prayers for everyone sick or injured...

No sewing here, either, or night owling...I did order some fancy scrap fabrics for crazy quilting but they haven't arrived yet. I'm thinking of trying to make a crazy-quilt-decorated Altoids tin. There are some really cute ones on Google images.

auntiemern
February 14th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Give that big guy a big hug from his favorite pillowcase makin' gal. Hugs and prayers for both of you.

seaturtle
February 14th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Got to be back at the hospital at 6:30am so hitting the sack earlier than usual. But I did want to let y'all know that Steve is getting great treatment and may be home on the 15th.

Nobody missed anything ... first time I posted about his problem was last night. Will know more at the 7am doctor's rounds. Off to bed - need to be sharp to take notes tomorrow!

Hope all is well with everyone else ... hang in there Marilyn!

Judy, I am just seeing this. So sorry to hear about Steve and hope he is doing better. Prayers and hugs for both of you. Keep us posted.