PDA

View Full Version : Hoot hoot, Night Owls!

kimsophia
January 28th, 2017, 04:07 AM
I hope things are going well in your nest. I've been feeling a lot better with new glasses and can again see to sew and don't have vertigo. That makes me quite cozy! :D

I also made some potato soup last night. Amazon Prime has a lot of fun cooking series, including "Julia and Jacques Cooking at Home". I know I need inspiration to come up with meal ideas!

Hoot your latest!

Judy, USMC
January 28th, 2017, 04:34 AM
Home from the out-of-town trip! I thought that the hand worked hexis would be something I could work on in the car ... no luck on that. Steve has gotten used to me reading to him. I think I got one sewn to the base hexi before he started asking me to read the state news from the USA Today. I think I'll try turning on talk radio to keep him company while he drives.

Next planned out of town trip is Feb 27th ... WOW ... a whole month at home! Looking forward to it.

Any other owls out there?

Granny Judy
January 28th, 2017, 09:12 AM
up early with a trip to the bathroom. Gosh it is cold around here. Had a little snow yesterday but then it got colder and nothing fell from the sky. Just a cold wind from the NNW.. So we are back in the deep freeze.

Cutting out some more pieces for my Granny Square quilt. I broke down and bought the pattern and just love it. Not too sure of my choice of colors, tho. lilac & browns. (forgot the name of the jelly roll) but will continue til everything is sewn together in blocks.. I'm sure someone will Love it.

I'm not venturing to far from home in this weather, so off to make a cup of coffee. And get this day started.. Hope everyone has a great day with lots of laughter and love.

LauraP
January 28th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Judy- my husband drives a lot in his job and he has found audio books to be a help. Sometimes he's listening to self help books and other times is swashbuckling pirates. He mostly gets his from our local library as ebooks.