PDA

View Full Version : wonderful end to 2011

bakermom
January 1st, 2012, 03:52 AM
Fantastic evening filled with good friends and good food! I hope you all had a wonderful new years too!

phoots
January 1st, 2012, 05:44 AM
I had a quiet night with just my bf and the cats. We ate finger food and watched TV. He's now asleep while I'm here! I hope you all have a safe and happy new years eve and I wish you all nothing but the best in 2012!
Pam in Vegas

lilmouse
January 1st, 2012, 07:01 AM
Pam ....same to you..hope this year is a better year for you! My bf just got in from driving all day and night just to get home for New Years...advised him it didn't matter when he arrived as long as he arrived! Long distance trucker..I was concerned about the traffic tonight and he said it was bad! He is home safe now and that is all that mattered to me....Chili and hot bread; and a shower and he will be ready for bed...he is beat!

Lola2Ace
January 1st, 2012, 10:38 AM
We spent the evening at home. I finished up quilting the quilt for Ace, can I just say WHOOO HOOOO!!, youngest DD and friends arrived for their celebration playing games and eating. DH and I ushered in the New Year with a kiss and went to sleep. Now I am onto trimming the quilt,making the binding and stitching it on. Wish me luck with the trimming, it makes me the most nervous! Off to watch Jenny's video on it again for some confidence boosting..........HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!

CrazyMtnLady
January 1st, 2012, 12:17 PM
Happy New Year to you all.

Aprilisslowlylearntoquilt
January 1st, 2012, 02:27 PM
My evening was quiet, I was working, i am able to work from home, so other than my phone ringing with nurses and patients it was a quiet night!

phoots
January 2nd, 2012, 03:12 AM
Lilmouse, I totally understand. My ex was a long distance truck driver...he drove chemical tankers.

Pam in Vegas