PDA

View Full Version : and now it is 2012

ginampls
January 1st, 2012, 03:14 AM
after working a long shift. and getting out on time. i was able to go to bed but woke up just before midnight. attacked some cookies.. need milk...golly . good thing we have some...

first food for me in 2012 is cookies and milk....and you?

toggpine
January 1st, 2012, 03:31 AM
Happy New Year Gina! Probably sparkling apple cider and cookies if the little one makes it to midnight. I have about an hour and half before we get there.

I got the house cleaned and the yard tidied up today. Now I am feeling it! I'll spend the rest of 2011 in front of my sewing machine. Not a bad way to spend it.

Cathy

phoots
January 1st, 2012, 05:47 AM
Gina and Cathy, my first food, if you can call it that, in 2012 is my nightly Pepsi! I spent the day having a friend replace my brakes and it's a good thing, too! They were metal on metal! Had a quiet night with my bf who is now asleep. I hope you both have a great 2012 as I am hoping for myself!
Pam in Vegas

oldgurl4
January 1st, 2012, 11:14 AM
~ FELIZ AŅO NUEVO ~ Gina!

Ohhh.....Sewwww Glad You Made it home on time.

Or you would be Pumpking right Nowww!...LOL...LOL

"Cup of Coffee"
That was the first thing in my mouth for 2012.

Out with the old,
In with the new.
May your pleasures be many,
May your troubles be few.

CrazyMtnLady
January 1st, 2012, 12:16 PM
Coffee have to have that before I have enough energy to get anything else.

Sandy Navas
January 1st, 2012, 01:19 PM
Al and I broke open a bottle of champagne last night and watched (on television) the falling of the ball in Times Square, NY, NY! BUT, we did manage to stay up to midnight and listened to one of our neighbors who sends off fireworks every chance he gets. He is quite a celebration animal. I have to say I had a few sips of room-temp tea during the night but the first thing in my mouth this morning as a sip of HOT coffee followed by a bite of raspberry strudel. Yummy! I didn't know I was supposed to remember what my first food of the year was though.

Looking forward to a wonderful day in my sewing room. I'm posting pictures in an album of what I finished yesterday - the quilted lining for a basket that my DD will use for her knitting projects. Give me an hour or so to really get limbered up and moving before searching for the photos though.