PDA

View Full Version : .....holy schmoley!!!

bubba
January 13th, 2017, 11:42 PM
That was a close call! As you know, Jack, the Juki 2010, has been on the disabled list. I told MM knowing he would look at it. He asked me to do something for him this afternoon, so of course he went up to look at Jack.

After about 15 minutes I came up to my studio to see how it was going. HE HAD TAKEN WALTER APART!!! Do you know how hard it was to stay calm and keep my wits about me? He said 'I can't find anything wrong with him, but you might want to put a drop of oil in this hole'. Uh, that is Walter....I moved Jack to the table in the corner to be worked on........

Aye yi yi, crikey and all other things a pirate might say on top of that!

kimsophia
January 13th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Oh Lordy Lordy Lordy

Caroline T.
January 14th, 2017, 12:18 AM
I have two words for you... "Name Tags"

seaturtle
January 14th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Bahahahaha. I really need to meet MM :)

MNnancy
January 14th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Sorry, it might have been painful for you, but it gave me the giggles!

grammaterry
January 14th, 2017, 12:55 AM
What a nice DH to go try! without grumbling! Lucky woman you are

inspired
January 14th, 2017, 01:24 AM
I can relate to this...I have a sewing table that my dear Dad made for me...he made it so my old kenmore would drop down flush with the table..it was great in my old house but it was too long to fit well in my new home so I have been contemplating...and thinking...just thinking!!!!....about cutting it in half ...then thought that if hubby could raise it to a good height it would serve me well as a cutting and sewing table. WELL next day I heard a saw going in basement ...oh crap... I rushed down...too late... I now have half a sewing table and no new cutting table. He forgot what I finally decided. I did not freak out...I am still laughing inside. I need to be more assertive in my decisions.

Judy, USMC
January 14th, 2017, 01:32 AM
My first thought was what they taught us when I was going through avionics school - check the problem against a known good part. So I automatically thought he was doing a bit of comparative anatomy! Silly me ....

Sandy Navas
January 14th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Bahahahaha. I really need to meet MM :)

. . . sounds as if, at the rate he's going now, you aren't going to have an opportunity . . .

Learner quilter
January 14th, 2017, 11:46 AM
They all look the same to them...

seaturtle
January 14th, 2017, 03:35 PM
How are things going today, Pat?

bubba
January 14th, 2017, 04:13 PM
How are things going today, Pat?

So far, so good. I hung black out shades in our bedroom the other day because I was tired waking up at the crack of dawn, so I've been sleeping late the past couple days and enjoying it. I'm sitting here waking up and watching the recording of Hawaii Five-0 from last night.

I do have a purse I plan to cut out and sew today. Another skull one. Or we might go to the movies....depends on how you know who feels!

Monique
January 15th, 2017, 09:40 AM
OOPSY...........................it could have been worse.