PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays Overlooked Due to Calendar

Bubby
January 5th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Our forum calendar has not been updated to 2017, so a few birthdays have been overlooked. If you are one of these please know it's not bad manners, it's an outdated calendar.

I went back to January 2016 to see who we missed but if you are new since then your birthday isn't listed but it will be once the calendar updates.

Carol336
January 5th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Where do you see that calendar Barb?

Carol336
January 5th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Where do you see that calendar Barb?

Never mind - found it

amartin24
January 5th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Where do we actually put our birthday? I didn't see a place of it on my profile so where does it pull from? My birthday doesn't show on the big calendar either. Not that I need to be reminded of my age but it is fun to see who you share a birthday with.

shirleyknot
January 5th, 2017, 10:58 AM
How long have I been here? Not on the calendar, or just not spoken of?

Monique
January 5th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Go to "Notificiations"

Click on the left hand side "Edit profile"

Under date of birth - Click on Privacy - Change the way you want your birthday to show

Monique
January 5th, 2017, 11:01 AM
I also sent BillNye a message about the calendar, waiting to see what happens.

Monique
January 5th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Go to "Notificiations"

Under date of birth - Click on Privacy - Change the way you want your birthday to show

Any active members will have their birthday (if they allowed it) on the main page if you scroll WAYYYY down the main page to "What's going on"

K. McEuen
January 5th, 2017, 11:15 AM
If you didn't enter your birthday when you first signed up or give the system permission, your birthday will not be published for public view.

amartin24
January 5th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Go to "Notificiations"

Thanks Monique - I was able to change it easily.

K. McEuen
January 5th, 2017, 11:33 PM
The calendar is fixed now

Monique
January 6th, 2017, 09:37 AM
The calendar is fixed now

Awesome, thank you Karen.