PDA

View Full Version : Stuffy Night Owl

toggpine
January 2nd, 2017, 03:55 AM
Happy New Year. I hope the first day of this year went well for you.
My lovely husband brought home a cold from work for his Christmas vacation. Em and I now have it. Ugh.

Not much sewing has been done the last few days as breathing has been top priority, and the snot locker has been quite full. I have a couple of things that need to be finished before Friday. Here is to hoping I'll feel up to making some progress tomorrow.

I hope it is a good start to the year in your neck of the woods!
(No hugs with this cold!)
Cathy

Judy, USMC
January 2nd, 2017, 04:25 AM
Steve slept through the neighborhood noise while I was wrapped up in Harry Potter. Didn't realize it was midnight until I heard the fireworks.

It was an overcast day here and a bit gloomy. I think I'll go shopping tomorrow - don't know exactly what I'll get. Just need to get out of the house so I may come back with nothing. No sewing on the horizon but plenty of planning and organizing in the works.

Sorry to hear about your bout with a cold. Sending good thoughts to your house, Cathy!

bubba
January 2nd, 2017, 04:41 AM
Hope you are better soon Cathy! I've been steering clear of anyone sick in any way. I've had friends in the hospital I have not visited, just on the chance I might bring some germ home.

NYE at the Metcalf's had us watching Sully. If you have not seen that movie, it's a good one! Watched it again today....