PDA

View Full Version : Meemeecyn- Cynthia, Thank YOU

Granny Judy
December 24th, 2016, 11:05 PM
A beautiful card And ornament arrived in time to join the other ornaments on my tree. Thank you, Cynthia.

auntiemern
December 25th, 2016, 01:14 AM
Awe...how sweet is that? I love it. Forum friends are the best.

pcbatiks
December 25th, 2016, 01:18 AM
Cute ornament! We miss you, Cynthia. Merry Christmas.

Cokie
December 25th, 2016, 03:36 AM
That's adorable!

meemeecyn
December 25th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Have missed all of you quilter friends! Just got home from our kids and grandkids and decided to do something for me! So checked in on the Forum and found this! Serendipity for sure! So glad you liked it, Judy. I am equally pleased with my sweet kitty pincushion and card :)....and Bubby's beautiful star ornament.........and GrammaBabs pretty card. Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. I don't log on much.....but do try and lurk occasionally. Just can't get that out of my blood! It is great to see so many new Forum members. Welcome aboard!

I think of you all so often! My Forum Friends all hold a special place in my heart. Love to Blondie, Sandy N. , Cathy (Toggpine), Iris Girl, Marilyn (Auntie Mern....hoping to get a couple of quilt tops out to you soon), Barb (Bubby), Barb (Gramma Babs).....and all the other friends I've made on this Forum.

Will try and check in more often. I really have missed it. Just don't know where the time goes in retirement! Flies right by. :)

Blessings to you all........
Cynthia