PDA

View Full Version : Are you a trusting person?

Hulamoon
December 17th, 2016, 06:03 PM
I posted the other day on the Cuisinart thread that I found a great deal on their new product on a cooking product site. I paid by Paypal ,but never got a conformation from the site. I emailed them and it bounced back. It also wouldn't recognize my email or password when I wanted to look up my purchase.

I have never come across this before. :(

Doloris
December 17th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Contact paypal right away and tell them just what you wrote here. They will find out and get your money or your product for you

shirleyknot
December 17th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Best reason in the world for using Paypal!

Carlie Wolf
December 17th, 2016, 07:22 PM
How disappointing. Good ideas above.

K. McEuen
December 17th, 2016, 07:54 PM
I ordered something once and never got a notice. I had ordered from them before, so I knew they were ok but I thought it was weird that there was no email notice. Well, I checked back and it seems I entered my email address wrong, one letter was off so the notice went someplace else. I did get my order though.

Hulamoon
December 17th, 2016, 08:34 PM
I had a second email addy, so I just shot off an email with an attachment to the first one. The ad does say 3-5 days shipping and Paypal does give plenty of time for a grievance. It's not a gift so I'll try and relax and binge watch something. lol

Hulamoon
December 17th, 2016, 09:22 PM
I ordered something once and never got a notice. I had ordered from them before, so I knew they were ok but I thought it was weird that there was no email notice. Well, I checked back and it seems I entered my email address wrong, one letter was off so the notice went someplace else. I did get my order though.

I think you may be right Karen, I made a new account, logged out and then back in. I feel much better :)

Hulamoon
December 20th, 2016, 10:51 PM
I got it today! I wasn't the color advertised, but I'm okay with that. It's so cute! Yay!!