PDA

View Full Version : cute little clutch pattern....it's free!!

bubba
December 13th, 2016, 08:48 PM
http://emmalinebags.blogspot.ca/2016/12/the-pepper-party-clutch-free-tutorial.html

Sandy Navas
December 13th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Oh, Pat!! Thank you, thank you, thank you - I'm so excited. She shows how to install "D" rings . . . how do we make sure that Miss Dolores sees this??????????????????

bubba
December 13th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Oh, Pat!! Thank you, thank you, thank you - I'm so excited. She shows how to install "D" rings . . . how do we make sure that Miss Dolores sees this??????????????????

Take your laptop to the retreat, bring up this post and hit her upside the head!

WendyI
December 14th, 2016, 06:29 PM
You are such an enabler!! :D

Sylvia H
December 14th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Thank you for sharing this - great gift idea!

Doloris
December 14th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Take your laptop to the retreat, bring up this post and hit her upside the head!

I can't help it someone ELSE didn't put D rings in her wallets.

snippet
December 14th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Really cut and useful too. I wish there was a way to save it as a pdf or print it easily.

Juliet Taylor
December 16th, 2016, 09:46 PM
As soon as I saw this tutorial I was hooked! Cannot wait to try it!

seaturtle
December 16th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Thanks for posting!

peggiep
December 17th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Really cut and useful too. I wish there was a way to save it as a pdf or print it easily.

There is a way to save it...if you are using Microsoft 10, it comes with an app called "one note". It allows you to select text, copy it and paste to "one note". I have used it many times for saving tutorial, with pictures, and when you print it, it comes out quite nicely.

If you don't have "one note", you can just bookmark the page for future use.

Hope this helps!