PDA

View Full Version : Bubby gets my Christmas spirit going AGAIN!

EnumclawGramma
December 9th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Thank you SO much for the Angel ornament Barb! You are such a thoughtful friend! I love love LOVE all the wonderful goodies you make. Thank you for thinking of me. NOW I feel like I will get the tree! ***HUGS***

grammaterry
December 10th, 2016, 01:08 AM
Oh my, I got a card with the most beautiful snow flake in it. Bubby...how did you ever find the time. Thank you.

Jean Sewing Machine
December 10th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Bubby is one of the most thoughtful forum members here! Her beautiful handiwork will Grace many homes this holiday!, her embroidery machine must be working non stop these days!

Bubby
December 10th, 2016, 08:11 AM
I'm glad you like your ornaments, Ladies. I start making things in the Summer each year and put on the final touches in the Fall.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas. Hugs....

Monique
December 10th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Bubby is one of the most thoughtful forum members here! Her beautiful handiwork will Grace many homes this holiday!, her embroidery machine must be working non stop these days!

I second that!

sewbizzy
December 10th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Bubby, you are the best....my ornament is a dancer...perfect remembrance for this year and our granddaughter Nina, our Radio City Rockette!...thank you!

RFREE
December 10th, 2016, 11:50 AM

I third that! I got my ornament and am thrilled. Thank you Bubby! I love it!!!

Carlie Wolf
December 10th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Me too! The lace ornament was lovely. It will go perfectly on my tree. I only have two lace ornaments on it and was thinking the night before last that I really need a third. Perfect :icon_hug: You are so very thoughtful. Thank you so much

MayinJerset
December 10th, 2016, 09:45 PM
After a wasted day waiting for a serviceman who was a no show I finally got to open my mail. My mood did a complete flip flop to happiness when I opened a bright and cheerful Christmas card from Barb with a beautiful sparkling snow flake ornament inside. Thank you Barb for brightening my day, the snowflake is going right on our little tree.