PDA

View Full Version : My sweet Meme

meliswan
December 4th, 2016, 03:39 AM
Today was a wonderful day. Lots of company came by to visit with my grandmother. At the end of the day it was just me, my mom, my aunt, and Meme. We sat together telling stories and secrets and giggling like a bunch of school girls! We talked about things that would make lots of people blush. When we finally got Meme in bed she was so tired she feel asleep while talking and we had to lift her head to place pillows under it. It was such a blessed day that I'm so worried it will be her last and now I can't sleep and am sitting up watching over her. Thank you to everybody that has said a prayer or sent your thoughts our way. If this is her last day it was the best one she could possibly have.

Ugh! Dumb crooked pictures!

Judy, USMC
December 4th, 2016, 04:06 AM
I can tell it was a happy day by all the smiles. Cherish this day and the memory. (Many others have not been as fortunate.)

Monique
December 4th, 2016, 07:44 AM
I can tell it was a happy day by all the smiles. Cherish this day and the memory. (Many others have not been as fortunate.)

Well said Judy.

Granny Fran
December 4th, 2016, 09:16 AM
So glad you were all able to be there.

Bubby
December 4th, 2016, 10:00 AM
That's a memory to cherish....hold it close in your heart.

Suzette
December 4th, 2016, 10:04 AM
What a beautiful day! Prayers continue for all of you.

Sylvia H
December 4th, 2016, 10:44 AM
You all have a wonderful memory to cherish. I am sure it will bring you comfort when that is needed.

asta
December 4th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Glad you were blessed with this special day together.

Sandy Navas
December 4th, 2016, 11:09 AM
I hope she surprises everyone!! Thanks for sharing - the prayers will continue.

Iris Girl
December 4th, 2016, 01:31 PM
What a wonderful memory!