PDA

View Full Version : Sleepy Sunday Night Owl

toggpine
November 28th, 2016, 03:54 AM
It was a day. Slept in a bit.
Started on a couple of projects I found in one of the bins while digging for some fabric. (I am letting one top settle and then decide if I want a border on it.) These are portable game boards one is for checkers and the other is for tic-tac-toe. I'll be able to practice some free motion stitching on the game pieces, so it's not really waisted effort. I'd rather practice there than on a quilt!

We tried watching the Seahawks game. I let it fly that yelling at the TV like that was not going to improve the team's performance. Then he sat there in a huff with his arms folded not saying anything. I gave up and went outside. The last of the tomato vines have been pulled and the corn stalks he wanted for decorations have been removed from the garden. I also replanted a honeysuckle vine. We will see if it makes it. It was too uncontrolled where it had been left unattended for a year or so.

I think it is library lady sewing tomorrow, but I think I'm just going to stay here. I get stuff done there, but I have some cutting to do, and I don't want to drag all of that with me.
The wood stove is doing a dandy job of lulling me into drowsy. I think I'll go get ready to tuck in for the night.

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods! Hugs, C

Judy, USMC
November 28th, 2016, 07:13 AM
Got to the condo safely. It's out in the woods so took me longer than normal to drive. Even though it was only 6pm it was dark - and the deer were out.

Took a nap and now up for a bit. Took a look at the cyber deals but it's not loading correctly. Don't know if it's my internet connection or their programming. Hope my order goes through! Off to bed - again. Y'all have fun shopping .....

kimsophia
November 28th, 2016, 02:15 PM
I'm doing a bad job of being a night owl...I slept from 11:45 p.m. to 7:45 a.m. Then I got some more machine stitching done on the Kaffe table runner. Took it to my living room chair to bury thread ends and my cat decided that was enough of that and he was going to sit on me. I ordered some handkerchiefs that I am embroidering silly designs on for DH. First one was a little hedgehog.